Find jobs for Sales and Marketing Associate

Hit Me SEO Sales and Marketing Associate Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2017

5.0
  1. "Best Company I have Ever Worked For!!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate

I have been working at Hit Me SEO full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at several companies since beginning employment at 14 years old. This is by far, the best company I have ever worked for. Tim and Ben mesh so well together. Where one has a weakness, the other excels. If a client has a concern, everything stops until we have thoroughly reviewed the client, the problem, and the solution! Keeping the client satisfied is the #1 goal! Tim runs the company as if we are all partners. No one opinion or view is discouraged, or overlooked. All decisions are made as a team. You do not feel like you are working "for" someone. You are valued and appreciated. It is so nice to hear "great job" and "thank you" on a regular basis. Even though Tim has been the sole proprietor since inception (2007), he works harder than any employee; which makes me push myself. He leads by example. There are days I have worked 16 hours, just because I WANTED to. This is, hands down, the best company I have ever worked for. One of the best decisions I have ever made was coming on board with Hit Me SEO.

Cons

There is no con to working with this company. The industry is ever-changing, so sometimes there is frustration, but not with Hit Me.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 1 review