Found 616 of over 666 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
A hiring manager proactively approached me about a job for a Lab Field IT position on LinkedIn based on my background and experience. I interviewed fairly well and had a 2nd interview, which went well too. I was told I was in the top 2 of 5 candidates. It’s been about 1.5 weeks since the 2nd interview. Haven’t heard anything back from anyone. Should I inquire with the hiring manager about an update? He said reach out with any questions.
Got a burning question about Hoag Memorial Hospital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Hoag Memorial Hospital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "no seniority and low pay" (in 39 reviews)
- "Terrible management, non" (in 38 reviews)
- "Very hypocritical of Hoag to not allow their employees to work from home while managers and higher ups work remotely 2" (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and typical 'office drama' are the major issues in my current department." (in 12 reviews)
- "Bad upper management." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hoag Memorial Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent EmployeeNewport Beach, CA
Great leadership always feel well informed and listened to an an employee
I honestly have none. Its a great place to work for.
- 4.0Sep 30, 2023Clinical RNCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsNewport Beach, CA
Decent pay, nice facilities, job opportunities for growth
Pay not always competitive, always playing catch up to other hospitals rates. Movement between departments to get ahead.
Hoag Memorial Hospital Reviews FAQs
Hoag Memorial Hospital has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 666 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Hoag Memorial Hospital to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Hoag Memorial Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hoag Memorial Hospital 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.