KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 565 of over 585 reviews

3.8
Holiday Inn Club Vacations President and CEO Tom Nelson
Tom Nelson
Pros
  • "Great Company that fosters a promote from within philosophy and great benefits(in 27 reviews)

• "Great vacation benefits and positive work environment(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Resort management is not allowed to ask questions or give information without appearing negative(in 16 reviews)

• "Poor oversight from upper management to lower and middle management(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Holiday Inn Club Vacations and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great

Jul 14, 2021 - Express Scripts in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment. Treat you like family

Cons

None it’s great to work

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your time with us, and we're so thrilled to hear your experience has been a positive one! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to leadership and look forward to continuing to grow with you.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Decent place to work

Jul 27, 2021 - Front Desk Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and discounts on hotels plus employee perks. Flexible work schedule and caring team.

Cons

If you don’t know someone you won’t progress with the company. They pick and choose when to create a job opening or select someone for a supervisor/ manager position.

Social Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with our company. Personal and professional growth is important to us across all levels at Holiday Inn Club Vacations, and we always encourage our team members to discuss career growth opportunities with their managers. If you’d like to talk more about your concerns, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com with your contact information and our team will be in touch.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Okay

Jul 15, 2021 - Cook in Galveston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy work easy schedule to follow

Cons

no manager accountability and bad training

Social Media Specialist

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the training you've received. We strive to provide our team members with the training and resources they need to grow in their career. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and we’ll pass your feedback along so we can continue to make Holiday Inn Club Vacations a great place to work. As we continue to grow, we're always working to improve and provide our team members with an environment where they feel heard and appreciated. If you’d like to speak with us more, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com with your contact information so our team can be in touch. We appreciate you taking the time to provide an honest review of your employment experience, and we wish you luck in the future.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Jul 14, 2021 - Oubound Sales in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back environment and good pay and benefits.

Cons

Trying to get promoted internally or switching departments doesn't workout the way they tell you it will.

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your time with our company! We're glad you've had a good experience and will be sure to pass along your comments to leadership. Personal and professional growth is important to us across all levels at Holiday Inn Club Vacations, and we always encourage our team members to discuss career growth opportunities with their managers. We look forward to continuing to grow with you and thank you again for providing a review of your time with us!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Satan in a Sunday Hat

May 22, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not a whole lot other than you are paid well if you can get sales

Cons

This company lies through their teeth to both their clients and their employees. Extreme issue with nepotism at the top. Basically of you don't work at the Orlando Location in Disney you won't survive long selling their point system. You are required to memories a speech and if you deviate from this speech you are fired. You are not allowed to be yourself, or fall back on any previous sales experience to succeed. Associates are forced to take the same clients out on tours every three months, and are only to say the exact same speech every time. You are expected to close every sale even when upper management is well aware the clients have not purchased in years and years. Within one year I watched this company fire over 30 of the best salesmen I have ever met in my entire career as well as watched countless new employees let go within 90 days for "performance"; despite being very capable but only ever given bad tours repeatedly, which was not their fault.

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with our company. Personal and professional growth is important to us across all levels at Holiday Inn Club Vacations, and we always encourage our team members to discuss career growth opportunities with their managers. We also always strive to celebrate innovative thinking, hard work, and great service, and we encourage our team members to discuss these types of issues with their direct supervisor. If you’d like to talk more about your concerns, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com with your contact information and our team will be in touch. Thank you so much for your time with our company and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

You get what you put in

Jul 13, 2021 - Marketing in Kissimmee, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

As the title says, it's really true.

Cons

Long hours, holidays worked. Slow seasons. Expectations beyond your control

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review and for your time with our team. As we continue to grow, we're always working to improve and provide our team members with an environment where they feel heard and appreciated. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to leadership. We appreciate you taking the time to provide an honest review of your employment experience, and we wish you luck in the future.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Just a great place!

Jun 11, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, wonderful team environment. Company that truly wants to see you grow in your career.

Cons

Its hospitality so weekends and holiday are expected, but the company tries to make each day special and especially holidays.

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to leadership, and we look forward to continuing to grow with you!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company To Work For!

Jun 23, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Stateline, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great pay! -Great Benefit Packages (Very full) -Leadership LISTENS and depends on your expertise! -Feeling Valued & Recognized -Potential travel opportunities for business (during non-pandemic years)

Cons

I have none so far.

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback, and we're glad to hear you're enjoying your time with us so far! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to leadership and look forward to continuing to grow with you.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company!!

Jul 1, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company definitely believes in you and encourages people to achieve more.

Cons

Sometimes the temperature in the call center building can be too cold

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your employment experience. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to leadership and look forward to continuing to grow with you!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jun 23, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company really values their employees. Managers are very supportive and training is ongoing. , good benefits & good pay

Cons

None to speak of, I have been happy working here

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your time with our company! We look forward to continuing to grow with you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 565 Reviews