Holiday Inn Club Vacations Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2020

3.2
Holiday Inn Club Vacations President and CEO Tom Nelson
Tom Nelson
Pros
  • "Great Company that fosters a promote from within philosophy and great benefits(in 26 reviews)

• "Great vacation benefits and positive work environment(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "Resort manager Not helpful boring(in 15 reviews)

• "no cons- My sales groups is as much family as my family is(in 13 reviews)

1. "Sales"

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist in Orlando, FL

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice hours And beautiful resort

Cons

Not too many opportunities

October 18, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and for your time with our team in Orlando! We'll pass this feedback along to leadership to continue making Holiday Inn Club Vacations a great place to work. If you'd like to speak more to your concerns about opportunities, you can reach out to us at integrity@holidayinnclub.com. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

2. "Stay focused at this job"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company will make you grow and develop.

Cons

Dealing with peoples being disrespectful sometimes

3. "Good job"

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time

Pros

Good income in busy season

Cons

Long days. Sometimes sitting around

August 11, 2020Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and for your time with our team! We'll pass your feedback along to leadership so we can continue making Holiday Inn Club Vacations a great place to work, and we wish you luck in the future.

4. "Great company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great money, fun, good leadership

Cons

Sales, pressure to perform or let go

August 11, 2020Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and for your time with our team at our South Beach Resort! We'll pass your feedback along to leadership so we can continue making Holiday Inn Club Vacations a great place to work. If you'd like to speak to us more about your concerns about pressure, you can reach us at integrity@holidayinnclub.com. We wish you luck with your future endeavors!

5. "Growing company with opportunity and a great office atmosphere."

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Orlando, FL

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent work/life balance. I worked in the new office which was upbeat and positive. Everyone is busy but there’s always time to chit chat and get to know everyone.

Cons

-No WFH option unless you’re a manager -IHG has a lot of restrictions on the company -salaries aren’t competitive

July 30, 2020Social Media Specialist

We appreciate your feedback! We regularly conduct market analysis to create a competitive pay environment for our hardworking team members and are always working to improve upon our current offerings. We’ll pass your feedback along to our leadership team so they can keep your concerns in mind moving forward. If you’d like to talk to us more about your concerns, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com so our team can be in touch.

6. "Ok job"

Former Employee - Social Media Specialist

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time

Pros

Uncapped commission was a big plus

Cons

Micro management is at an all time high

July 6, 2020Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review and for your time with our team. As we continue to grow, we're always working to improve and provide our team members with an environment where they feel heard and appreciated. If you’d like to speak with us more about your concerns regarding management, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com with your contact information so our team can be in touch. We appreciate you taking the time to provide an honest review of your employment experience, and we wish you luck in the future!

7. "More then 10 years of costumer service and resort relations."

Former Employee - Consolidated Resorts in Orlando, FL

I worked at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Holiday INN is one of the places that I remember being for a long time and I love the way everyone is.

Cons

The schedule some times has long hours.

July 6, 2020Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will pass this along to leadership so we can continue making Holiday Inn Club Vacations a great place to work. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

8. "Decent Job"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice environment, good culture, room for growth

Cons

Pay is less than industry average, insurance is not great

July 6, 2020Social Media Specialist

We appreciate your feedback concerning our pay and benefits. We regularly conduct market analysis to create a competitive pay environment for our hardworking team members and are always working to improve upon our current offerings. We’ll pass your feedback along to our leadership team so they can keep your concerns in mind moving forward. If you’d like to talk to us more about your concerns, please email integrity@holidayinnclub.com so our team can be in touch.

9. "Expect to be Underpaid"

2.0
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Holiday Inn Club Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed working with my team and immediate leaders

Cons

- There is a disconnect between the resorts and corporate - The pay is horrendous

July 21, 2020Social Media Specialist

10. COVID-19

"Covid 19"

2.0
    Current Employee - Owner Programs in Orlando, FL

Pros

Weekends off great work hours

Cons

Lacking African Americans in management

July 6, 2020Social Media Specialist

Holiday Inn Club Vacations is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on creating opportunities for all employees regardless of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Please email us at integrity@holidayinnclub.com with your contact information so our team can reach out to discuss your experience further. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your concerns and we hope to hear more from you.

Found 452 reviews