Holistic Web Presence Reviews | Glassdoor

Holistic Web Presence Reviews

5.0
Tim Barrie

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing owners and managers"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Midvale, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People that care.
    They know what they are doing and help their clients succeed.

Cons

Work that is challenging and often stressful, which is only a bad thing if you look at it that way.

"Digital Marketing Specialist"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*Positive learning environment with training and support
    *Easy communication between employees/managers
    *Access to necessary resources made available
    *flexible schedule
    *lots of room for growth and promotion

Cons

*not at a physical location--so no face-to-face interaction

Advice to Management

It would be helpful for to have a training course prepared that is more consistent for new hires.

Holistic Web Presence Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your suggestion regarding a training course designed specifically for new hires and would like to create something that fits the bill. To help us do that... More

"A Healthy and Long-Lasting Working Relationship"

Current Employee - Article Marketing Specialist in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Article Marketing Specialist in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked for Holistic Web Presence for six years now, which tells a lot about how they value employees. Also, they pay me on time all the time with a rate that is fair and proportional to the work I put in. Above that, they give bonuses for extra effort. Tim and Sonja also respect our culture. In fact, they give us 13th month pay because that's what Filipino workers are used to in our country! They really know how to encourage and appreciate their employees.

If you make mistakes or fail at a task, they know how to deal with the issue professionally, so that it can be a learning experience for you.

I've grown so much by being with Holistic. My skills are far better now than six years ago. I am dedicated to them not just as my employers, but also as family.

Cons

I wish we were able to see each other in person. One of the disadvantages of working online is not being able to be with your co-workers in a physical setup. Being able to work anytime I want also promotes laziness sometimes. I always find a way to motivate myself to be productive, because if not, I won't get any salary at the end of the month! Haha!

Advice to Management

Please continue to be as kind and as caring as you are now. I honestly consider Holistic a family. Good luck!

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Content Marketer in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Content Marketer in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working as an employee of Holistic Web Presence for many years. I'm giving them 5 stars because they "love" both their employees and clients. They are also more than willing to train their employees for skills improvement. The managers and editors are very helpful and patient. They give bonuses for a job well done!

Cons

I can't think of any downside of working with Holistic Web Presence.

Advice to Management

Continue being one of the best employers in the whole world!

"An excellent company to work for."

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time

Pros

-So many opportunities for growth
    -Competitive compensations
    -A very good management/boss
    -Flexible schedule

Cons

- None, I can't see it now

"Happy to be here. HWP is AWESOME!"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Dava (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Dava (Philippines)

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working here 2013 and it's been a pleasure since. The workplace is Amazing, Tim and Sonja have done a great job in encouraging me and helping me motivate to work hard. Generally a healthy environment to learn and grow as an individual. My teammates also are very cooperative and easy to work with.

As a Web Developer, I have learned new things throughout the years especially on the programming end and I would say they have a big role on that. They provide tools and necessities needed for the job. The tasks are easy and challenging, difficult at times but the great thing about it is they give enough time for you to come up with a solution.

The salary is very rewarding, they give bonuses for excellent performance. Apart from that they complement and give encouraging words for the hard work you put into.

Overall I am just happy to be here. I’m one of those people who are lucky to have the opportunity to be working on such company. Holistic Web Presence is AWESOME!

Cons

I can' think of any, the management has been exceptional.

Advice to Management

I wish there was some kind of reminder to wish everyone celebrating a happy birthday! :)