Holistic Web Presence Reviews | Glassdoor

Tim Barrie
  1. Amazing owners and managers

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

People that care. They know what they are doing and help their clients succeed.

Cons

Work that is challenging and often stressful, which is only a bad thing if you look at it that way.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Positive learning environment with training and support *Easy communication between employees/managers *Access to necessary resources made available *flexible schedule *lots of room for growth and promotion

Cons

*not at a physical location--so no face-to-face interaction

Advice to Management

It would be helpful for to have a training course prepared that is more consistent for new hires.

Holistic Web Presence Response

March 27, 2017Owner

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your suggestion regarding a training course designed specifically for new hires and would like to create something that fits the bill. To help us do that, can you provide any specific suggestions as to what exactly you think it should cover?

An excellent company to work for.

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time

Pros

-So many opportunities for growth -Competitive compensations -A very good management/boss -Flexible schedule

Cons

- None, I can't see it now

A Healthy and Long-Lasting Working Relationship

Current Employee - Article Marketing Specialist in Manila, Manila

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence part-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I've worked for Holistic Web Presence for six years now, which tells a lot about how they value employees. Also, they pay me on time all the time with a rate that is fair and proportional to the work I put in. Above that, they give bonuses for extra effort. Tim and Sonja also respect our culture. In fact, they give us 13th month pay because that's what Filipino workers are used to in our country! They really know how...

Cons

I wish we were able to see each other in person. One of the disadvantages of working online is not being able to be with your co-workers in a physical setup. Being able to work anytime I want also promotes laziness sometimes. I always find a way to motivate myself to be productive, because if not, I won't get any salary at the end of the month! Haha!

Advice to Management

Please continue to be as kind and as caring as you are now. I honestly consider Holistic a family. Good luck!

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Content Marketer in Manila, Manila

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence part-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I have been working as an employee of Holistic Web Presence for many years. I'm giving them 5 stars because they "love" both their employees and clients. They are also more than willing to train their employees for skills improvement. The managers and editors are very helpful and patient. They give bonuses for a job well done!

Cons

I can't think of any downside of working with Holistic Web Presence.

Advice to Management

Continue being one of the best employers in the whole world!

Happy to be here. HWP is AWESOME!

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Dava

I have been working at Holistic Web Presence full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I started working here 2013 and it's been a pleasure since. The workplace is Amazing, Tim and Sonja have done a great job in encouraging me and helping me motivate to work hard. Generally a healthy environment to learn and grow as an individual. My teammates also are very cooperative and easy to work with. As a Web Developer, I have learned new things throughout the years especially on the programming end and I would...

Cons

I can' think of any, the management has been exceptional.

Advice to Management

I wish there was some kind of reminder to wish everyone celebrating a happy birthday! :)

Found 6 reviews