Hollstadt Consulting Reviews

Molly Jungbauer
  1. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked with a lot of consulting companies over the course of my career but I have never felt so supported and taken care of. From my initial interview through placement and currently working at the client, they have done everything possible to make certain that I am happy. When issues arise, they intervene immediately and work to make things right for the client and the consultant. Everyone is positive and helpful. Benefits are generous and kick in almost immediately. Training opportunities are varied and interesting.

Cons

None that I have identified.

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your positive remarks. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with Hollstadt!

2. "Town Hall"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hollstadt just held their annual Town Hall for their consultants-this is yet another reason to work for Hollstadt. Great food and venue. Celebrated long tenured employee's. Celebrated Hollstadt Eagles. Great business review and perspective on the industry. Well done.

Cons

None that I have found yet....

Marketing Specialist

3. "Very supportive and helpful company"

Current Employee - Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have loved my time at Hollstadt (1+ years), they are the nicest most supportive group of people I have worked with. Everyone in the company will do everything in their power to help you. They work with you to find a client that will help you grow, challenge you, and allow you to shine.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons

4. "Awesome Support!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The whole team at Hollstadt is extremely supportive, helping their consultants feel feel more valued. Questions and concerns are quickly handled and there's genuine desire to build and nurture mutually-beneficial relationships between Clients, Consultants, and Hollstadt. Good benefits and many training opportunities are icing on the cake!

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Marketing Specialist

5. "No place I’d rather be!"

Current Employee - Hollstadt Consulting in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The staff at Hollstadt Consulting follows the golden rule for sure! They have a wonderful support team that is always available. The owners are down to earth and so easy to speak to. I have been with this company for six years and hope to be there until I retire. The $5000 bonus every five years is quite nice as well! Thank you for making me feel like I’m part of a wonderful winning team!

Cons

Hollstadt offers so many free educational courses that are very valuable, The downside is that I don’t have time to attend them all!

Marketing Specialist

6. "Great consulting firm"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a very soft-skills focused consulting firm, that is willing to be patient with folks who aren't used to consulting.

Cons

Sometimes there is lack of transparency. I have also seen a need to maintain a good relationship with a vendor even if it's not a good choice for the consultant.

Marketing Specialist

7. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

_ Professional and Interactive staff to help consultants anytime. _ Real-time responses to any questions. _Good Client relationships. _

Cons

None in my experience with Hollstadt

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your positive remarks. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience at Hollstadt!

8. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

They work hard to resolve issues that may arise with the employer. They provide feedback to help improve ongoing duties and expectations with the employer. They work hard to find alternate placement when needed.

Cons

I don't have any cons to provide at this time.

Marketing Specialist

9. "Quality Consultant Care"

Current Employee - Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Always in touch and always available for questions or issues whether it is benefits, time card, current client, future client or just a need to talk

Cons

None - they truly do what they can for their consultants

Marketing Specialist

10. "Professional Approach, Personal Appeal"

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Consultant in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Hollstadt Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Welcoming, personal organization. From day one you are treated like family. Simplified, organized admin process, so you have more time to focus on your work & clients. Many networking and development opportunities, both online and in person. Competitive health and savings benefits

Cons

Like most consulting companies, assignments are typically limited to a finite amount of time or project based. However, Hollstadt does offer a thorough "Remarketing" program to help you locate a new assignment when needed.

Found 29 reviews