Home Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Project Manager"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Home Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great company that's growing in size. It's an exciting place to work, with plenty of room to grow, or blaze a new trail for yourself. You're surrounded by very smart (and very nice) people. The leadership is well-respected and has earned it.

Cons

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

Advice to Management

I was proud to call you my boss (I know you hate it :-) ). Thank you for everything you have done for me.

2. "Project Manager / Carpenter"

Former Employee - Manager/Carpenter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Manager/Carpenter in New York, NY

I worked at Home Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Home Solutions Inc. was the best firm I ever worked WITH (Jakub Pernica the owner always said "you don't work for me, we work together" this guy is phenomenal! Jakub was always more than fair on all fronts. He always paid for value and not for time! If you are good you can make much more than in any other company. Jakub told us what to do 9AM when the day started and if we accomplished the task(s), we could have gone home or he gave us opportunity to stay and work the rest of that that day for hours! Usually I made double day rate!!! I'm moving to FL because of my family, but if I ever come back to NYC - I WILL BE BACK!!! Thank you Jakub! Keep up the great job! I had fun / thank you for the opportunity - I did what I love, this was NOT work! THX Boss! You are the best in NYC - no question about that!!!!!!

Cons

The website requires me to write something here??? NONE NONE NONE!!!