HomeASAP Reviews | Glassdoor

HomeASAP Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2019

Found 12 reviews

4.4
HomeASAP CEO John Marshall (no image)
John Marshall
  1. "Not Enough Stars to provide a real rating!"

Current Employee - Billing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The CEO and leadership is focused on employee well-being as well as customer satisfaction and profits. The environment is modern and casual and the staff full of exceptionally dedicated team members who are constantly looking for ways to best serve the largest group of real estate agents on Facebook. Bonuses, free debit cards to use on vending/cafe, flexible work schedules, tons of interesting work to be... done and places to go to relax and detox when you need to are just added benefits to a great environment and an excellent CEO!

Cons

Not one..... Benefits and time off is comparable to other companies of this size if not better.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you do to take care of our people and our business. EXCELLENT to have a placed like this available to work at and I am glad I made the choice all those years ago!

HomeASAP2019-06-27
  2. "Very Progressive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked at a company so willing to be flexible and compassionate with their employees, truly a breath of fresh air.

Cons

Nothing major, lack of private work spaces but that's due to the company still being smaller.

Advice to Management

More work from home options. Keep up the great work.

HomeASAP2019-06-11
  3. "Sales"

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time

Pros

people! product! energy!! CULTURE AND ENVIROMENT!

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives

HomeASAP2018-09-13

"A company built on innovation and heart"

Current Employee - Customer Support Lead in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training is extensive and thorough so that you fully understand your responsibility and expectations of the position. Management is open to change and new ideas and intent on keeping the work environment as stress free and productive as possible. New products are well tested and changed according to feedback before release to the public.

Cons

Vacation time is accumulated instead of provided which is similar to other company formats, but not the benefits format that I prefer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic support of the people you have working the floor. Your willingness to work with so many personality types and patiently guide us to success is felt through the whole company and I will keep sending new applicants to join our fabulous work force!

HomeASAP2016-05-05

"Fantastic opportunity"

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time

Pros

The work environment is amazing, and the staff is chock full of talented people. The company "feels" like a startup, although it fully established as a player in the real estate market. Management is highly-focused, driven, and extremely supportive. There is a culture of working on the "bleeding edge" of technology, whenever possible, which is difficult to find in larger companies. Highly recommended!!

Cons

No significant cons. This is a great company!

HomeASAP2016-05-05

"Love Working Here. Great People, Cool Company."

in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP

Pros

This is a fantastic company that is flying under the radar in Jacksonville! The company has the feel of a start-up because they're continually innovating and doing things that haven't been done before. They care about good design, care about their team and care about their customers. While the company's growing, a core has been here for a while and it's clear they love it. Strong benefits; strong work-life balance;... open, transparent culture with no egos; great space; and smart, people who you can learn from, who also happen to be fun to be around.

Cons

I really haven't found any. Night and day from other places I've worked and heard about.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

HomeASAP2016-04-13

"Not your ordinary Jacksonville technology company."

I have been working at HomeASAP

Pros

Cool office/work environment. Opportunities for growth, solid benefits, latest technology. Fun and creative people. Transparent.

Cons

Clique teams, long drive, lack of clarity on overall direction. Need more work from home options. Demanding customers.

Advice to Management

Provide more opportunities for employees/teams to bond. Provide more clarity on overall corp vision/mission.

HomeASAP2015-04-01

"Ground floor opportunity to work at a company that is going places"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time

Pros

Exciting "Google" like work environment in a central location Cutting edge technology, including social media app and large scale data management Nationwide scope of services in large industry Excellent benefits, including the opportunity to share in the company's long term success Fun, highly motivated people to work with

Cons

If working hard to achieve success is a con, then don't come here. The rest of us want to work with winners who are willing to put in the sweat equity.

Advice to Management

Continue to share the big vision and layout the path to get there, so that we all know where our daily efforts are contributing to the company's overall success

HomeASAP2015-03-31
  9. "Fast-paced and challenging"

Former Employee - IDx in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at HomeASAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and team. Fast-paced and opportunities to contribute in different ways.

Cons

Young company so various growing pains exist

HomeASAP2019-06-27
  10. "Enjoyed coming to work"

I worked at HomeASAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They have a Silicon Valley type environment which is rare in Jax. - Good environment, people are easy to get along with. - Get to work with Facebook all day - Good talent especially in Development and Marketing - CEO, Marketing Director, Operations and a couple of others keep the company on track

Cons

- Questionable leadership namely in the company’s largest department and customer service

Advice to Management

Keep closer tabs on certain departments. A lot of undeserved praise is showered on certain employees by their managers in the largest department in the company. Unfortunately this has lead them to entitlement, a false sense of skill level. Customer service and account managers (not all) tend to be focused on how their jobs can be made easier regardless of cost to the company.

HomeASAP2019-04-12