HomeRez Reviews | Glassdoor

Loic Dupont

"Best Start Up"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I have been working at HomeRez for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent Start up where you can expect many opportunities - Management is always listening, willing to help and evolve the people who invest. - New ideas and projects are always welcome. - Multicultural and diverse environment - Ability to work with extraordinary people, Environment, Colleague, Culture and Office are the reason why we love working in Homerez

Cons

The salary might be a bit lower that expectations. However as the compagny is really good and everyone makes you feel that you're part of a familly. You can forget the financal aspect easilly

Advice to Management

Keep going !

HomeRez2018-12-26

"Un environnement parfait pour grandir!"

Current Employee - développeur front-end in Paris

I have been working at HomeRez full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coming out of a dev bootcamp, they let me get a chance to prove my worth even though I didn't have enough experience! Not everybody does that! I got to join a great team full of young people! The dev team is very helpful and pleasant to work with. I'm growing each day as a developer thanks to what they teach me here. We work on a lot of different task. I take responsibility for what I produce! One thing I particularly...

Cons

The office are great but too small for the growing team. But you know what? We are moving next month in a bigger and cooler office!

Advice to Management

Stay sharp and keep taking care of everybody.

HomeRez2018-11-29

"Unpleasant day-to-day work life"

I worked at HomeRez full-time

Pros

Good location, young international co-workers, OK salary for job-starters.

Cons

Uneasy interactions with the management make the day-to-day work life very stressful and unpleasant. Work schedules are strict: even if you are done with your tasks for the day, leaving 5 minutes earlier is a no-go. Management looks down on co-workers who leave the office at 18:30 sharp, you are expected to work overtime. It’s hard to get days off in general, but asking for a day off during peak season is a very thorny...

Advice to Management

Be more respectful, be more flexible

HomeRez2018-11-23

"Misleading represenation and very poor management skills"

I have been working at HomeRez full-time

Pros

Perfect location in the heart of Paris. A young team and an open space office. All the teams such as Marketing, IT, Sales and Customer service are working together.

Cons

Homerez is representing itself as a dynamic and open minded start up. However, your honesty is not wanted, even if they claim it is. Promises are not being kept and talking about days off and your salary becomes a big mission. It leads that you feel uncomfortable and insecure in making little breaks, leaving work on-time, talk to your co workers or even have a look on your phone. You are controlled for every little detail...

Advice to Management

Please reconsider your management style and think about your employees. You have well-educated workers, listen to their needs and give them the trust they deserve

HomeRez2018-02-21

"Great company. shame that bad feelings and reviews reflect bitterness."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Paris

I have been working at HomeRez full-time

Pros

great start up with a high focus on getting the business up and running. these comments posted by former colleagues are just bitter and people who did not realise that working in a start up is all about hard work. That is why I joined and the fact that the idea is great and the team are fantastic is most of the reason I will remain working here and hopefully see this great start up succeed.

Cons

Some young people not knowing that working in a start up is hard and requires commitment.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing, there are many of us that believe in you.

HomeRez2016-09-06

"Great start up"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Paris

I worked at HomeRez for more than a year

Pros

Really enjoyed working there, great international environement. I quickly evolved within the organisation. It is a start up so still chaotic and very demanding so only for the ones that love to put things in place and don't want just a job. Great if you want to learn directly from the founders as they are really accessible and there is no big management layer. Really don't agree with other comments.

Cons

Nicer office than when I started, they now to invest in a bit of decoration for their new office.

HomeRez2016-08-29

"Great Start-up idea, badly organised"

I worked at HomeRez full-time

Pros

Joined HomeRez because I loved the idea and thought it was a company with very high growth potential. The team was international and all employees were young, active and outgoing - always willing to meet up after work! Started as a Partnership Manager and then became an Account Manager after 5 months.

Cons

Sadly, the management was poor and the company was lacking in communication and organisation. The people were great but the senior management did not know how to make the most of them, since there were no defined goals or even any incentives. Managers were very sarcastic and did not show any sign of appreciation which lead to a very very high turnover of staff.

Advice to Management

More or less my cons say it all. The company needed to focus on their employees and their customer satisfaction and not just the big picture. Good luck in the future!

HomeRez2016-08-23

"What a pity"

I worked at HomeRez full-time

Pros

The idea is great. The project of this startup company is really new. The employee team is nice and young, always ready to go out and have a drink to know better each other.

Cons

There is no Human Ressources team as it's a startup, then everything becomes hard. Talking about holidays, days off, or salary is a big issue. There is no real management. And the hierarchical scale is not made to help communication: everything needs to be verified by the founders. Strange atmosphere created by the founders, sarcastic jokes [etc.) and no feeling of confidence in done work.

HomeRez2016-08-11

"Great Idea-Poor Management"

I worked at HomeRez

Pros

Young/International team. Office located in the Center of Paris. Lots of opportunity to connect with teammates outside of work. Salaries ok for a young startup.

Cons

Management is the only problem: very knowledgeable people with great experience but lack of people/management skills with their team. Small team yet, heavy work environment. Tons of work with no recognition for going the extra mile. No flexibility, lack of communication. They only thing that will make this a great company to work for is, a change of management.

HomeRez2016-04-27
  10. "Bonne entreprise pour apprendre à négocier"

Current Employee - Business Developer

I have been working at HomeRez full-time

Pros

Super entreprise pour apprendre à négocier quand on est junior. L'équipe est jeune et internationale. L'entreprise évolue vite et les évolutions se font en interne donc il y a de vraies possibilités d'évolution. Sur le poste de business developer, les objectifs sont atteignables comparé à d'autres entreprises où j'ai pu travailler.

Cons

Comme c'est une startup il y a des objectifs et du travail

HomeRez2019-08-14