Homecare Homebase Reviews

Updated Dec 29, 2020

3.7
Homecare Homebase President  Scott Decker (no image)
Scott Decker
Pros
  • "Work life balance is something I used to think was taught but never encouraged(in 6 reviews)

• "I had a great experience interviewing for my position at HCHB(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "HCHB is growing so fast in a short amount of time(in 6 reviews)

• "Middle management completely useless and incompetent(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Great culture"

Current Employee - Customer Experience Representative

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great work environment, you feel cared about and respected. - Challenging work but plenty of tools to be successful

Cons

Understanding management expectations can be hard at times when they don't always communicate.

October 13, 2020HR

Thank you for leaving a review of your experiences with Homecare Homebase! As a part of our everyday environment, the HCHB CARES core values empower our employees to take action, ask questions, and excel in their roles while they tackle the needs of our customers. If you would like to share additional comments, please reach out to the HR team.

2. "Great Interview Process"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time

Pros

The talent acquisition team was great to work with and very professional. Communication with the talent acquisition team and I was ongoing throughout the process which doesn't happen often and assisted me each time to ensure all questions are answered. From start to end, it was a very pleasant experience. The team I spoke with had a culture that I wanted to be part of. The vision, goal, teamwork, and drive to succeed were definitely noticeable.

Cons

No cons to write about

January 8, 2021HR

Thank you for your comments, and welcome to HCHB! Our culture is a very important part of who we are. If at any point you have ideas on how we can continue to boost our culture or you have any questions as you’re settling in, don’t hesitate to reach out to your manager or our HR team.

3. "ITS Review"

Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Homecare Homebase full-time for less than a year

Pros

- great culture - great management - benefits - traveling

Cons

- clients sometimes unhappy with software

January 8, 2021HR

Thank you for posting your comments about your time at Homecare Homebase. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear about your experiences here! Our implementation and product specialists have the unique advantage of working directly with HCHB customers to learn about their concerns and industry needs. If you would like to share additional feedback regarding your experiences that would help us better our product, please reach out to our HR team.

4. "Great Company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Cxr in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great to get your foot in the door in TECH.

Cons

Doesn't seem like there is opportunity to grow although they present it as such.

October 13, 2020HR

We appreciate your comments! HCHB strives to support our employees in their career journey through specific career conversations. You are encouraged to hold more frequent goal-setting and feedback conversations with your manager, driven by online tools and one-on-one conversation. Continue the discussion about development opportunities by reaching out to your manager and/or your HR partner.

5. "fair"

2.0
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time for less than a year

Pros

travel is a plus in all aspects

Cons

low pay is the biggest down side

January 8, 2021HR

Thank you for your comments! Ongoing research shows that our compensation and benefits structure is competitive with the market, and our 30 days of paid time off annually exceeds the standard. The opportunities to travel to HCHB customers nationwide give our implementation specialists the professional and experiential development benefits of an exciting position. If you have further comments to share, please contact your manager or the HR team.

6. "Explore Other Options"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits for what the job is.

Cons

Management and leadership are awful

Continue reading

October 13, 2020HR

Thank you for your comments. While we are very proud of our many managers and leaders we are always striving for continuous improvement. As we continue progressing toward our performance goals and vision, our managers have new opportunities to develop leadership skills for collaborating and facilitating effective discussions company-wide. If you would like to share more specific feedback, please reach out to the HR department.

7. "Eh"

2.0
    Former Employee - Implementation Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Homecare Homebase full-time

Pros

The travel is fun, they have a great culture

Cons

Compensation is not worth the amount of travel and workload

October 13, 2020HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences with Homecare Homebase! The implementation team of “road warriors” spend time directly with our customers to develop their independence and professional skills in a variety of hands-on environments. Our research indicates that our compensation and benefits structure is competitive with the market. If you have further comments to share, please contact the HR team.

8. "Recruitment Review"

Current Employee - Communications Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had a great experience interviewing for my position at HCHB. Everyone I talked to was friendly and accommodating. I am looking forward to working with my team!

Cons

No cons that I can think of so far.

July 23, 2020HR

Thank you for your comments, and welcome to HCHB! Should you have any questions as you’re settling in, don’t hesitate to reach out to your manager or our HR team.

9. "Great Company with a Great Product"

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time

Pros

Innovative, Market Leader, Pushing the envelope

Cons

Business processes and interdepartmental communication lacking

July 23, 2020HR

Thank you for sharing your perspectives of Homecare Homebase! We strive to remain at the forefront of the industry’s trends, to anticipate the needs of our customers, and to provide the most exceptional product, services, and care to those we serve. As HCHB continues growing toward this challenging mission, new responsibilities arise for professional growth that benefit our employees and our customers. To share additional comments, please reach out to your HR representative.

10. "where you can grow continuously as a professional"

Current Employee - Software Test Automation Engineer

I have been working at Homecare Homebase full-time

Pros

I was a rehire. HCHB is the best place to work where you can learn and grow professionally. HCHB value their employees. Their HR team is very professional and I have high regard for them. They make my rehire process smooth.

Cons

Too much free foods for almost everyday:)

July 23, 2020HR

Thank you for your comments! Our employees’ success stories derive from many backgrounds, and we are pleased that you choose to continue building your story with HCHB. If you have additional feedback about your experiences, please reach out to the HR Department.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 English Reviews