Homefix Custom Remodeling Regional Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Homefix Custom Remodeling Regional Sales Manager Reviews

Updated May 9, 2017

4.0
  1. "This is the most professional, supported group of people associated with any company I have ever been a part of."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My CSO Nick Roberts is wanted of the most talented people I have ever worked with and goes out of his way to help out anyone that is asking for help. The rest of he management staff is extremely talented and they all have an open door policy and all offer help in there own individual areas of expertise .

Cons

Other than the typical cons you can find working at any company, this by far is not your typical company. Very, young, positive, and upbeat, this company gives me no reason whatsoever to even consider having my resume in the social media world. It is evident that this company is where it is because of people like the CEO Adam Shampaine and CSO Nick Robert's drive and motivating to always try and make the company better.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2017-05-09

""Regional Sales Manager""

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Vienna, VA

I worked at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good product training. Nice office, staff is friendly. Managers are mostly friendly but also mostly phony and unhelpful.

Cons

The company basically tells you to lie during your sales pitch and tell them you are a "Regional Sales Manager", salaried and not earning a commission, managing a team of imaginary salespersons so you can offer a 10-20% discount if you buy today because you happen to be at their home because all of your sales team are busy on other appointments. The truth is you are a 1099 commission only sales person. There are not enough good leads for all of the sales staff. Homefix has about 70 salesman at any given time and there is huge turnover. They hire about 15-20 people every month and the same amount quit every month. There are really only enough qualified decent leads for about 20 sales people. There are also only canvassed leads which are typically harder to close. Their roofing systems are also outrageously overpriced, probably 30-40% too high and are therefore very hard to sell. Many of the leads are awful, people with absolutely no interest in the products they sell. You are constantly on call 6 days a week for a lead to be sent to you on one hour or less notice.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2016-07-12
  3. "A Company That Cares About Customers and Employees"

Current Freelancer - Regional Sales Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling for less than a year

Pros

Homefix provides outstanding training and managers who have your back and sincerely want what is best for you. Our management team and CEO are AMAZING to work with. From our friendly receptionists to our finance, installation, service, etc. departments everyone is there to support your success. A collegial attitude from top to bottom. I have served in the military and taught for a number of years and never had the support and comraderie that Homefix provides. The compensation and incentives are superb!

Cons

Sales is a tough business, not for everyone. If you don't want to drive a lot and use the amazing system established by Homefix, it may not be for you. If you are not ok with working evenings and Saturdays - not going to work.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2015-07-02