Homefix Custom Remodeling Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6

"Great Place/Great people"

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great personalities and positive people, Always willing to help each other out and we always work as a team. I love my job and I look forward to a long career here!

Cons

there are no cons to this company

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-07-05
  2. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work, I work along side wonderful people everyday and we all make a great team! Management staff are engaging and support their employees properly. We are constantly evolving and improving as a company everyday! I love my job and the great family I have here and look forward to many more years to come!

Cons

I don't have any real cons, i have a great support team to help prevent/resolve any issues we may have during our day to day operations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work and keep this company going in the great direction we are heading!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-07-11

"Liars"

Former Employee - Sales in Hampton, VA

I worked at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. Literally not one positive thing.

Cons

I’ve been in home improvement sales for 15years. I have a proven track record and have longevity in the two companies I worked for previously. When HCR came into my area I was head hunted and promised the world. After long consideration I took the job. Literally the day training was over in Maryland after being there for two weeks I was on my way home to Virginia, but before I could get home they gave me an appointment. It was 2 hours from my home. The house was abandoned and no one showed. Then they gave me another appointment before I could get home to my family. That was also trash. I gave it two weeks and realized that this company is the typical old school company that tells you to lie, and say whatever it takes to close. Thank God I was able to get out quick and go back to a reputable company.

Advice to Management

They wouldn’t take it even if given.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-07-28
  4. "I never thought I could love a job"

Current Employee - Installs in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a family environment. People who are hired seem to be hand picked perfectly to fill their respective roles. There is no picking up slack for lazy people, or feeling over worked. You all just do your jobs, everyone is amazing and there is no workplace drama.

Cons

None for me! It can get hectic, but everyone helps you

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-06-19

"Perfect for former athlete and competitive persons"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Loved the competitiveness atmosphere that Homefix had to offer. The team like setting was real and I truly enjoyed working with these people. Felt appreciated daily for my efforts.

Cons

No benefits for sales reps but made enough money to mitigate the need

Advice to Management

Keep walking the path of success

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-05-20
  6. "Terrible place to work"

Former Employee - Canvasser

I worked at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cheap pizza party once every 2 weeks

Cons

The leads that the canvassers generate are strategically given to the sales reps,based upon how promising the canvasser seems to be if a canvasser only works 1-3 days aweek his or her leads will not be given precedent and for a company soo large its the only one were the canvasser can not follow his or her leads further more the canvasser must submit all leads at the end of the night to the crew chief which is only a driver that takes canvassers out to the areas, the crew chief has sole control over each lead sent to them. Were some crew chiefs has taken advantage of the canvasser by loading leads under his oe her name in what they call Tracker.Only 2% of the employees can even follow leads, on top of that,on Tracker they have misleading codes and reasons that allow uppermanagenment to do as they please, the entire company is built on greed in addition within the last few months the company is being sued by a civil rights lawyer with a class action lawsuit on behalf of the employees, for the record I am not a part of this lawsuit.

Advice to Management

Treat every one with respect and worth

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-06-24
  7. "Very nice team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arbutus, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely the best team i have ever worked with

Cons

no cons for this company

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-03-20

"A promising ride"

Current Employee - CXO - Chief EXperience Officer in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Innovative leaders with a willingness to listen and grow. The growth of this company is inspiring and has made many promotions possible. Great people selling quality products and completely committed to a great experience for its employees and customers alike.

Cons

For anyone who's not used to the home construction industry or a sales environment, it can be demanding. Those of us who thrive here see this as a challenge and a place to shine with our peers and our customers.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-02-26
  9. "Homefix Custom Remodeling was perfect!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Halethorpe, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Thank you very much for a well job, above and beyond expectation!!

Cons

They sent really nice gift baskets over the holidays too, you can tell that they really care.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-03-01
  10. "I am so thrilled to work here!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Halethorpe, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is one home improvement that is well worth the cost. It makes the house look years younger, and infinitely more energy efficient.

Cons

No minus point, they are great towards their employees, Pays a high concern on each and every individual!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-02-26