Homefix Custom Remodeling "custom remodeling" Reviews | Glassdoor

Homefix Custom Remodeling Employee Reviews about "custom remodeling"

Updated Dec 4, 2018

4.6
Pros
  • "You will make more money in your first 7 months than you did at your last job you worked a year at with a very flexible schedule(in 6 reviews)

• "Fun work environment, high ceiling for how much money you can make(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "there are no cons to this company(in 5 reviews)

• "None, other than no health benefits since reps start as independent contractors, but you will eventually make enough money to afford your own coverage(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "custom remodeling"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company to work with!"

Current Employee - Help Desk Team Lead in Halethorpe, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Homefix Custom Remodeling helped file the insurance claim and met the adjuster, Prices aregreat & does good job as well!

Cons

Amazing from start to finish!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2018-12-04
  2. "Feels like Family!"

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time

Pros

I couldn't be happier working with them or the overall experience. Homefix Custom Remodeling is awesome and you'll be very happy working with them!

Cons

I suggest everyone who got skills among them about remodeling they sharp it amd makes their employees a professional!!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2018-09-20
  3. "Amazing company"

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time

Pros

Am an ex employee of this company and am glad that i worked here, even i used this company and as their ex emplouee they also gave me a huge discount. And The quality of work was impeccable. During the process the lines of communication were always open and the crew cleaned up when they were done for the day. They finished the job early and on budget which was an added bonus. I would highly recommend Homefix Custom Remodeling.

Cons

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Na

Homefix Custom Remodeling2018-09-18

"Sales Proffesional"

In Home Sale Specialist in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling

Pros

I have a hard time comparing my past employment with working with Homefix Custom Remodeling. If you have an opportunity to work for or with this awesome company, you will have the opportunity to help home owners achieve their dreams while also increasing the value of their biggest investment. Homefix Cutom Remodeling believes in building relationships with home owners ans well as neighborhoods, and will work as hard as it tales to earn a home owners business. The whole company team works to make me look good with clients. And last but not least HomeFix Custom Remodeling Values the people that work for and with them with the very best compensation plan in the industry! My income is limitless and the sale support if the best I have ever experienced!

Cons

So many qualifed prospects, so little time!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2015-09-17
  5. "Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales/Management in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for a couple of Fortune 500 companies during my lifetime including Johnson & Johnson and Black & Decker. Homefix Custom Remodeling ranks at the very top, comparable to J & J. I say that because they are who they say they are. Their BBB rating of A+, Angie's List Super Service Awards, and Qualified Remodeler ranking of #17 speaks volumes about HCR. But those rankings are more what our customers say about HomeFix. Let me give you the inside scoop from an employee's perspective. They have kept every promise they have ever made to me. Their training was equal or superior to the training I received at J&J. The team concept is not lost at HCR. Management actually helps employees and treats them as equals. Upper management is even more helpful and that has a trickle down effect. HCR embraces the team concept, so much so, that it is more like family that a bunch of co-workers. The pay is commensurate with your experience and effort. There are also many motivational incentives and pay incentives. I say this wholeheartedly, HCR is a joy to work for and I feel honored to be a part of the HCR team! They are who they say they are and that is what one looks for in a perfect marriage. I love this company!

Cons

The only con about HCR has nothing to do with HCR. The only con falls on me. I wish I would have become a part of this company years ago.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because the proof is in the pudding, a successful company based on a family atmosphere of teamwork! Just be sure to take a breather now and then because the level of dedication from management will undoubtedly shorten their lives. They care that much about their employees.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2015-09-18