Homefix Custom Remodeling "health benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

Homefix Custom Remodeling Employee Reviews about "health benefits"

Updated Aug 22, 2019

4.6
Pros
  • "You will make more money in your first 7 months than you did at your last job you worked a year at with a very flexible schedule(in 6 reviews)

• "Fun work environment, high ceiling for how much money you can make(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "there are no cons to this company(in 5 reviews)

• "None, other than no health benefits since reps start as independent contractors, but you will eventually make enough money to afford your own coverage(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "health benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Opportunity of a Lifetime!"

Former Employee - Account Associate in Vienna, VA

I worked at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

HCR is a company that truly cares about its people. The sky is the limit for how much money you can make here, along with a supportive management team that is always available to help with absolutely anything. They have a genuine culture that makes everyone feel like family or a close friend. I was fortunate to have a manager like Chris Dobbin, who I can proudly call my friend. He will go above any beyond and drop anything he’s doing to help you be successful or motivated to succeed. This was the opportunity of a lifetime!

Cons

None, other than no health benefits since reps start as independent contractors, but you will eventually make enough money to afford your own coverage.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2019-08-22
  2. "Amazing place to work"

Current Contractor - Sales in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling for more than a year

Pros

income potential, hours, management, leads, training. This is honestly the best job I've had in 25 years of sales.

Cons

It would be nice if health benefits were part of the package, but as a 1099 you understand that's not part of it.

Advice to Management

none

Homefix Custom Remodeling2017-07-21

"Executive Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

HCR is a family. People matter more than money here. Every employee is made to feel like they are the most important person in the company. Employees who drive revenue are amongst the highest paid in the industry. Pay plans are very fair and there are zero people here getting paid for tenure. Every person in the company is compensated and incentivized in a way which encourages us to make everyone in the company better which in turn makes us a better experience for our valuable customers.

Cons

For a company as large as ours and growing exponentially, we need to offer health benefits to those who choose to opt in.

Homefix Custom Remodeling2016-03-10
  4. "Marketing"

in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Homefix Custom Remodeling for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work for, hard working CEO. Great pay and opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Have to do your own taxes, and no health benefits. Sucks not to be a "real" employee!!

Homefix Custom Remodeling2016-03-20