Homeside Financial Reviews
80% would recommend to a friend
(331 total reviews)
95% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about Homeside Financial? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Homeside Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture here is great." (in 36 reviews)
- "The people were great to work with and always willing to help each other." (in 25 reviews)
- "Management is great with teaching and pushing account managers to be their very best" (in 22 reviews)
- "Great training helps you get up to speed quick in the mortgage industry." (in 16 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and friendly." (in 15 reviews)
- "All you do as an account manager is cold call people and try to get them to refi." (in 12 reviews)
- "The 401k match could also be a little better, but this will improve as the company grows in the future" (in 11 reviews)
- "The benefits could be improved" (in 11 reviews)
- "There was no formal training program." (in 4 reviews)
- "This is a commission only position." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Homeside Financial and is not affected by filters.
Found 331 of over 342 reviews
Updated Nov 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 4, 2022Mortgage Loan ProcessorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Overall just a great place to work for.
as every Mortgage company, layoff when business slow.Homeside Financial Response10mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's been a tough year for the mortgage industry, but we're thankful to have great team members.
- 5.0Sep 26, 2022Disclosure DeskFormer Employee, more than 1 yearIrvine, CA
Work life balance is great. Managers are awesome as well as the rest of my staff
Can get overwhelming at times but I loved that part
- 5.0Jun 14, 2021Mortgage UnderwriterCurrent EmployeeColumbus, OH
Great culture and people, lots of opportunities to grow and move within the company
Tedious work, management is sometimes young and inexperienced
- 5.0Jan 14, 2021Final Documents AdministrativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbia, MD
Positive work environment and a hard working team
The pay leaves something to be desiredHomeside Financial Response3y
Thanks for the feedback! We are glad that your time with Homeside has been a positive experience.
- 5.0Dec 28, 2020Mortgage Loan OfficerCurrent EmployeeColumbia, MD
After being in the car business the past 10 years, Homeside has made this experience easier than I ever could have imagined!
Absolutely none so far. Pinch me I'm dreaming!Homeside Financial Response3y
We are glad that you have found your home within the mortgage industry! Thanks for the feedback and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so positive!
Homeside Financial Reviews FAQs
Homeside Financial has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 342 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Homeside Financial to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Homeside Financial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Homeside Financial 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.