Found 331 of over 342 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture here is great." (in 36 reviews)
- "The people were great to work with and always willing to help each other." (in 25 reviews)
- "Management is great with teaching and pushing account managers to be their very best" (in 22 reviews)
- "Great training helps you get up to speed quick in the mortgage industry." (in 16 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and friendly." (in 15 reviews)
- "All you do as an account manager is cold call people and try to get them to refi." (in 12 reviews)
- "The 401k match could also be a little better, but this will improve as the company grows in the future" (in 11 reviews)
- "The benefits could be improved" (in 11 reviews)
- "There was no formal training program." (in 4 reviews)
- "This is a commission only position." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Homeside Financial and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Aug 21, 2023CD OriginatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
Great at Flexibility, Nice workload and the mangers all know their knowledge.
Sadly was let go due to industry change.
- 1.0Nov 14, 2022Loan Closing CoordinatorFormer Employee
Good environment easy work friendly employees
low pay a lot of workHomeside Financial Response10mo
Thank you for providing your feedback.
- 4.0Oct 17, 2022Lending CoordinatorFormer EmployeeFayetteville, NC
- Flexibility - Benefits - Pay
- unorganized - Will do layoffs during economic downturnsHomeside Financial Response10mo
We appreciate your feedback. Homeside did have to restructure due to the difficulties in the mortgage industry this past year. However, our goal is to continue to provide competitive pay, benefits and flexibility for our team members.
- 3.0Oct 15, 2022Loan ProcessorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAubrey, TX
Worked from home. Decent Salary
Very poor management. I did not know what was expected of me nor did I have clear understanding of my role. Weak bonus structure.
- 5.0Oct 4, 2022Mortgage Loan ProcessorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Overall just a great place to work for.
as every Mortgage company, layoff when business slow.Homeside Financial Response10mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's been a tough year for the mortgage industry, but we're thankful to have great team members.
- 5.0Sep 26, 2022Disclosure DeskFormer Employee, more than 1 yearIrvine, CA
Work life balance is great. Managers are awesome as well as the rest of my staff
Can get overwhelming at times but I loved that part
- 4.0Aug 18, 2022Sales SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Great people to work with, culture is pretty cool.
Calling old leads, trying to convince people of a product they may or may not need at this time.
Homeside Financial Reviews FAQs
Homeside Financial has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 342 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Homeside Financial to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Homeside Financial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Homeside Financial 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.