Homeside Financial Senior Loan Officer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2019

4.7
Homeside Financial  Co-Founder and Managing Partner Michael Baynes
Michael Baynes

"A Young, Innovative, Driven Company!"

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very young and fun atmosphere. Everyone is self motivated and driven to succeed individually and corporately. New ideas are sprung everyday with the bright minds that work here. This company will change the mortgage industry as we know it

Cons

New Company, so there are some growing pains, but they get worked out quickly!

Homeside Financial2015-01-22

"Best Places to Work!"

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great place to work! This company allows you to not only grow in your own career but also with the company. The company is about a year old, so its very exciting to see any ideas and input you have in the company come to life. This job also allows you the to opportunity to make a lot of money. There is no ceiling or cap on how much you can earn. The environment is very young and exciting. Everyone has the same goal in mind, making money!

Cons

Its a newer company so there are a lot of kinks still being worked out. You have to be able to roll with the bunches in this industry.

Homeside Financial2015-01-22

"Best place I have ever worked!"

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

leadership and culture really set this company apart from the rest. The management is always listening and willing to improve systems and take in new ideas from the ground floor up. We have a culture of success and it shows! Co-workers are always willing to help each other out and push each other towards our goals with a little friendly competition.

Cons

In this type of industry their are always some natural 'draw backs'. If a 'system' goes down it can be difficult to be productive for the day, although this does not happen often.

Homeside Financial2015-01-15

"My experience at Homeside has exceeded all my expectations."

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

The support from co-workers is unmatched by any other bank out there. You are teamed with real pro's who know how to do there job and help you succeed in doing your. Excellent team work across all channels of the company.

Cons

Your limits are only what you impose on your self. If want to be successful here all you need to do is work hard and ask for help when needed.

Homeside Financial2015-01-21

"A great company to work for!"

Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Homeside Financial

Pros

Homeside has struck a great balance between a professional workplace and a fun environment filled positive and friendly folks, which helps mitigate the stresses of the mortgage industry. If you are new to the business, this is a great place to learn the ropes, as the senior reps here are extremely knowledgeable and eager to help get new people up to speed. Comp plan is awesome, health plan is decent. Company offers solid and competitive loan programs. All in all, this is a great company to work for.

Cons

Mortgage sales is stressful on top of an already heavily regulated industry. Requires thick skin for those deals that won't close.

Homeside Financial2015-01-20

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great group of people. One of the better commission structures of any company in the region. Opportunities are plenty here!

Cons

could use better 401k match

Homeside Financial2015-01-07

"A company with a mission!"

Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Homeside Financial

Pros

I joined Homeside early in its creation and worked through its challenging start and early kinks. This allowed me to observe the character and dedication of the leaders of the company first hand. The company has clearly defined goals and the management is active in working towards them. This close nit atmosphere paired with rapid growth allows for individuals specific talents to be matched with new opportunities. Managements commitment and the opportunity for growth make Homeside an exciting place to work!

Cons

Homeside is not a well known name, yet.

Homeside Financial2014-12-31

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 27 reviews