Homeside Financial Employee Reviews about "everyone"
80% would recommend to a friend
(41 total reviews)
95% approve of CEO
Found 41 of over 342 reviews
Updated Nov 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
12 hours ago
Senior Financial Analyst
I found myself in the job market after a layoff in March and have been diligently looking for new opportunities since. With a solid six-year background as a Senior Financial Analyst and Consultant, complemented by PMP and Scrum Master certifications, I bring a wealth of expertise to the table. However, the current job market is notably competitive. I’m curious if others are experiencing similar challenges in finding employment.
7 hours ago
Investment Banking Analyst
Currently at Fidelity in entry level workplace planning associate working on my series 7. Have a job opportunity at UBS as a developmental financial advisor. My dream is to move to investment banking. Do I take UBS offer? I’m single 23 and don’t mind moving
Got a burning question about Homeside Financial? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Homeside Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture here is great." (in 40 reviews)
- "The people were great to work with and always willing to help each other." (in 27 reviews)
- "Management is great with teaching and pushing account managers to be their very best" (in 18 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and friendly." (in 16 reviews)
- "Great work environment." (in 15 reviews)
- "All you do as an account manager is cold call people and try to get them to refi." (in 14 reviews)
- "The 401k match could also be a little better, but this will improve as the company grows in the future" (in 11 reviews)
- "The benefits could be improved" (in 11 reviews)
- "This is a commission only position." (in 3 reviews)
- "Since then I know that the company has put better training programs in place." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Homeside Financial and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "everyone"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 29, 2014Mortgage Loan OfficerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
This company has a ton of young professionals that are eager to learn and make money. I have never worked for a more positive and fun group of people and it's probably because everyone is making money and working hard. I would recommend this company to everyone. It is growing fast!
401K match could be better3
- 5.0Aug 19, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Everyone is welcoming and friendly. Great atmosphere. Management is engaged with the day to day business. So far a great place to work!
Too soon to say.1
- 5.0May 4, 2018Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Where to begin...I'v never worked for a company that made you feel more like a piece of something bigger. This place is one big family and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. I knew nothing of the mortgage and had a TON of questions. People are quick to help you and they do it knowing they are making their team better.
Not a single con to working here1
- 5.0Mar 15, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
There are so many things that make Homeside great: - From the moment you first walk through the doors, everyone is so welcoming. - They offer paid maternity leave - Monthly happy hours - Weekly training that are meant to be helpful not only in the work place, but personal life. Homeside wants you to have a healthy work-life balance. - Everyone is always so helpful and friendly - Opportunity to pursue a position in which you are interested in - Casual Fridays!! - Involving employees in their communities (through Meals on Wheels and Jr. Achievement)
Benefits are good, but could be better. For example, our 401K match could be higher.1
- 5.0Aug 18, 2016Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
The culture is great at Homeside. Everyone is very friendly and there is a sense of open-communication that helps make working much easier. The company itself has nowhere to go but up, and the mortgage lending industry can already be very lucrative as is. Lastly, I feel very confident in upper-management that they will make the right decisions to help the company succeed.
The Account Manager entry-level position can be very repetitive at times, but you'll find that at any company you work for out of college.1Homeside Financial Response8y
Thanks for the great review! We agree and hold ourselves to the high standards of providing an unparalleled work experience!
- 5.0Jun 14, 2016Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbia, MD
Fantastic atmosphere in the office. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Management invests heavily in new hires to ensure success. Company seems to reward hard workers.
Really can't think of any. Worst part of the job for me is the very long commute. But thats my fault, and I will be moving closer.3Homeside Financial Response8y
Thanks for your review. Challenge accepted - we will keep on, keepin' on!
- 5.0Sep 10, 2015Senior Loan OfficerCurrent Employee
Homeside is a family and team oriented environment. Great energy and positive attitudes from all employees. Everyone is easily approachable and willing to help others. The process and set up is unbelievable and is built for everyone to succeed. This is refreshing. Having come from past companies in the Mortgage industry that are not as well structured as Homeside, work is Fun again!!!
Every company has some cons- but Homesides cons are so small and minor.
- 5.0Jan 27, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Homeside Financial is a great place to work! The environment is very positive, you can always find someone who is willing to help out and everyone is fun to work with. If you have to work this is a great place to be!
With everyone in a small office space it can get a bit loud sometimes which can be a challenge.3
- 5.0Jan 21, 2015ProcessorCurrent EmployeeReston, VA
Everyone here is easy to work with. Great team atmosphere. All the staff has a vast knowledge of the mortgage industry. Everyone works together realizing the bottom line is making a smooth process for all of our customers. Management here cares about their employees and most importantly their customers.
No cons at this company. Positive place to be.3
- 5.0Sep 25, 2015Loan CoordinatorCurrent EmployeeCleveland, OH
I have only been with Homeside for a short period of time, but I already feel like this place is home. Everyone works so well together and I enjoy being part of such a great team. It is a fast paced but fun place to work.
Can be a little intense at times, but as long as you get your work done it's great.2Homeside Financial Response9y
Thank you. We hope that Homeside is a place that makes you feel like home for a long time.