Homeside Financial "mortgage industry" Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2019

4.4
Homeside Financial  Co-Founder and Managing Partner Michael Baynes
Michael Baynes

"Best Employer in the area"

Processing in Reston, VA

I have been working at Homeside Financial

Pros

Everyone here is easy to work with. Great team atmosphere. All the staff has a vast knowledge of the mortgage industry. Everyone works together realizing the bottom line is making a smooth process for all of our customers. Management here cares about their employees and most importantly their customers.

Cons

No cons at this company. Positive place to be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Homeside Financial2015-01-21

"A great company to work for!"

Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Homeside Financial

Pros

Homeside has struck a great balance between a professional workplace and a fun environment filled positive and friendly folks, which helps mitigate the stresses of the mortgage industry. If you are new to the business, this is a great place to learn the ropes, as the senior reps here are extremely knowledgeable and eager to help get new people up to speed. Comp plan is awesome, health plan is decent. Company offers solid and competitive loan programs. All in all, this is a great company to work for.

Cons

Mortgage sales is stressful on top of an already heavily regulated industry. Requires thick skin for those deals that won't close.

Homeside Financial2015-01-20

"exciting and invigorating"

Current Employee - Val

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

The talent here and this is the most positive work environment I have ever worked in. The team work atmosphere is here all day everyday. Training is the best I have ever had at any company, Training is something that 99% of mortgage industry does not even have anymore.

Cons

keeping up with all the great marketing ideas and technology to use at the best of my ability.

Advice to Management

keep the positive attitudes and continue with the support of the sales and support areas. Getting our Names out there so everyone knows what a great value we are to our clients and markets.

Homeside Financial2015-01-08

"Perfect place to build an amazing career!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has only been around for a short time, but within that time we have grown at a rapid pace. Work environment is exceptional and is a great place to work in the mortgage field. If you are looking to build a career in the mortgage industry, look no further!! The management here are the most elite in the industry and will make it their job to help you succeed. Nothing but the best to say about Homeside Financial

Cons

Has only been around for less than a year so still working on some bugs but has been fixed right away

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. work-life is at its best and is always looking out for us employees

Homeside Financial2014-12-31

"Great company, great leadership, great culture."

I have been working at Homeside Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Leadership, competitive salary, coaching, the company actually cares about developing from the bottom up

Cons

There is a lot to learn about the mortgage industry but that is a good thing because our team helps us learn more every everyday.

Homeside Financial2014-12-31