Found 2 of over 340 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Homeside Financial? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Homeside Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture here is great." (in 36 reviews)
- "The people were great to work with and always willing to help each other." (in 24 reviews)
- "Management is great with teaching and pushing account managers to be their very best" (in 22 reviews)
- "The personalized training for Loan Officers was also amazing." (in 16 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and friendly." (in 15 reviews)
- "All you do as an account manager is cold call people and try to get them to refi." (in 14 reviews)
- "The 401k match could also be a little better, but this will improve as the company grows in the future" (in 11 reviews)
- "The benefits could be improved" (in 9 reviews)
- "Rates, Mgmt, Favoritism" (in 3 reviews)
- "Commission Only, 24/7 availability to customers and agents is exhausting" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Homeside Financial and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "tedious"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 5, 2018Mortgage Loan OfficerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew Albany, OH
This is the only job I have ever had where I actually enjoy going to work. The culture of the company is amazing. The people I work with aren't just my co-workers but my friends as well. Management has mastered he art of professionalism and fun. The personalized training for Loan Officers was also amazing. A lot of room for moving around the company. Within my first couple months I was already promoted to Loan Officer.
Account Manager role training's were sometimes not as quality as the Loan Officer training. Account manager role is tedious, but helps significantly when you are moved to an LO.2
- 5.0Jun 14, 2021Mortgage UnderwriterCurrent EmployeeColumbus, OH
Great culture and people, lots of opportunities to grow and move within the company
Tedious work, management is sometimes young and inexperienced