What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and most of the employees are good to work with." (in 160 reviews)
- "For the type of work the pay and benefits are good" (in 141 reviews)
- "People are great and helpful." (in 116 reviews)
- "salary is good and stable" (in 54 reviews)
- "unique working culture and good in analysis" (in 45 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Honda and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,070 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Aug 29, 2023HQ Corporate EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTorrance, CA
Pay Employee Perks Accessibility to Management
So many people raved about the culture but something feels off and very forced. I just started a few weeks ago, and I’m already considering other options. The willingness to support is questionable. I feel valued more for the great things I bring to the table to enhance the executives, as opposed to being valued for the HUMAN BEING I am. I’ve constantly been asked more about my background as opposed to how I’m actually doing as a new hire who’s clearly here due to qualifications. The corporate office feels very dry and eerie and the only friendly people are the ones on my team. Feels as though the only way I can survive is by acting as a thoughtless, emotionless robot and “yes man.” Highly disappointed.
Honda Reviews FAQs
Honda has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,848 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Honda to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
78% of Honda employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Honda 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.