What people are saying about Honeywell
Hey everyone, just thought I’d start a thread for people to post where they work and if they can refer people. I’m at Honeywell and I can refer you before end of August because we’ll have delayed hiring after that. Comment below if you’re open to refer people lets help each other out!!
Got a burning question about Honeywell? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Honeywell employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I work with great people who are very willing to help and share their experience." (in 1035 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and one gets to learn the details of multiple industries." (in 830 reviews)
- "The pay is good and the products are interesting." (in 680 reviews)
- "Overall benefit is good and enough" (in 648 reviews)
- "Trying hard to come up with a pro; salary is good and 401k is ok." (in 534 reviews)
- "Poor management and can be very political." (in 654 reviews)
- "3. Most of the time senior managers have no clue on the project situations & complexities and internal inter group project executions/interactions are pathetic." (in 297 reviews)
- "Poor vision and leadership in Honeywell Connected Plant Team" (in 212 reviews)
- "poor planning upper management no clue" (in 184 reviews)
- "No work from home policy; so we end up stretching stay at office to complete or can slog additionally using laptop." (in 170 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Honeywell and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 18,109 of over 21K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 15, 2023Advanced Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearYeovil, England
- challenging work and infinite opportunities for learning and for professional development - good remuneration - people are respectful, kind and supportive. The company strongly supports positive attitude.
No actual cons, but a "heads-up" instead: - as a global company, be prepared to eventually adapt your working hours to attend to meetings / work together with other teams that are on a very different timezone (8+ hours of difference) - the flexibility from the company also expects you to be flexible.
- 5.0Sep 3, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
People and camaraderie are great
Benefits and maternity leave could be a lot better for such a big company
Honeywell Reviews FAQs
Honeywell has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 20,817 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Honeywell to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Honeywell employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Honeywell 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.