Cover image for Horizon Industries

81% Recommend to a Friend
82% Approve of CEO

Found 19 of over 24 reviews

4.0
Horizon Industries President Sunil Shamlal (no image)
Sunil Shamlal

Tech

2219.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about Horizon Industries? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Horizon Industries employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation
      Vienna, VA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people to work with - Clear expectations and communication from management - Management is proactive in acknowledging achievements and hard work - Opportunities for advancement - Active encouragement of, and programs for, training and professional development

Cons

Somewhat understaffed - there will always be a contract available, but re-assignment once on a contract can be dicey.

1. 4.0
        Jun 26, 2022
        Appian Developer
        Former Employee, more than 1 year
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work. An amazing environment for learning and growth.

Cons

Sometimes we don't know beforehand how long projects contracts are for.

2. Join the Horizon Industries team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews
      </>Embed

Horizon Industries Reviews FAQs

Horizon Industries has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 24 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Horizon Industries to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Horizon Industries employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Horizon Industries. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

81% of Horizon Industries employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Horizon Industries 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Horizon Industries to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with Horizon Industries Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.1K

Software Developer

I have an interview for Sr data engineer in RBC. Does anyone have any idea what can be asked? Any experience anyone can share?

0 Comments

University of South Florida

Anyone know how indepth Crowe background check is? What do they verify? Do they use a third party service? What exactly are they looking for?

0 Comments

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 24 Horizon Industries reviews submitted anonymously by Horizon Industries employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Horizon Industries is right for you.