Horizon Innovations Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2020

4.8
Pros
  • "I’ve been working for Horizon Innovations for 7 months now(in 32 reviews)

• "The people and work environment fuel me to get up every morning and go to the so called industry we call "work"(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I will tell you though that the hard work pays off in the end for sure(in 71 reviews)

• "The long hours can be a grind in the beginning(in 71 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Best people to wok with

Jun 9, 2020 - Entry Level Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Horizon is one of the best opportunities I have ever had. The people and work environment fuel me to get up every morning and go to the so called industry we call "work". I am fortunate everyday that I am surrounded by positivity, like minded people and most importantly the power to succeed. I am proud to call Horizon home and an opportunity that gives me no limit to what I can accomplish.

Cons

work hours are longer than most but given the proper training everyone enjoys it

2. 5.0

Best Employer I’ve Ever Had

Apr 16, 2020 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working for Horizon Innovations for 7 months now. I must say it is the best job I have ever had. I work around the most amazing people I have ever met, I am constantly motivated to be the very best I can be, and we all help each other and praise one another’s successes. I have learned more here in the past 7 months than all my 9 years of work experience, and I have grown more as an individual in this time than in all the years of my life combined. If you are looking for a job with endless opportunity, room to grow, and a place to call your coworkers your true family, then you’ve found it. Thank you for everything you have done for me Horizon!

Cons

Hours can be hard to adjust to at first.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Love the people

Aug 18, 2020 - Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are the best, super positive and willing to help There is always room to grow Incentives when meeting sales goals

Cons

Pay is strictly commission starting off Not reimbursed for travel Job Security

4. 5.0

Great Team Environment Here

Dec 14, 2019 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best things about working here is the people. From management and throughout the ranks, you'll find that everyone is very welcoming, professional, and wants to see you win professionally as much as they want to win themselves. There's never a shortage of answers to any question you might have and everyone works very well together as a team.

Cons

At the entry level position, you're going to get a wake up call in terms of what hard work people are putting into their roles in this industry. There are long hours ahead and you can't just hide in the shadows of the company. Especially as a new person.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee

THIS IS AN MLM

Apr 15, 2020 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are nice, good place if you want to make friends

Cons

This is an MLM, google it if you don't know what it is. It is a legal pyramid scheme..... dont do it. Sure you can make money if you work realllllyyyyyyyyy long hours, your lucky and you do not have other options. Basically this job is you going door to door trying to sell internet and phone packages. The way you get promoted is if you have a certain amount of people below your team..... that is the only way to get promoted.

6. 5.0

Opportunity to Move Up

Jan 22, 2020 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I looked for a position here in Jacksonville where I could move into a management position after I learned the ropes for a bit, and found this place to be right up my alley. This company has been around for a while now and are have been doing big things straight out the gate. I really like it here.

Cons

The entry level position throws a lot at you at once, then you build on that.

7. 5.0

Outlook Good

Mar 11, 2020 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

My favorite thing about working here is that the harder you work, the faster you move up the corporate ladder. That's how sales and marketing positions work, but with this company, its extremely quick.

Cons

There are long hours and some customers can be difficult.

8. 5.0

Entry Level Corporate Trainer

Nov 7, 2019 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I haven't worked here that long. But I've learned a literal ton of information regarding how to talk to clients, customers, and my teammates. Learning how to manage a large team as we speak!

Cons

The entry level position is filled with a lot of ups and downs. That's typical in the sales and marketing industry. The long hours don't seem as long the better you get at this stuff though and the hard work pays off.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Payment Structure

Jan 30, 2020 - Entry Level Marketing in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like that I get paid what I'm worth, and I'm worth a lot apparently! Apart from my humble-brag, I think the merit-based advancement system and bonuses are great here.

Cons

Passing a background check might be hard for some people applying for the entry level position.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Fun Place to Work

Jan 30, 2020 - Corporate Trainer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its really fun here. We play games, throw the nerf ball, and goof around sometimes and it keeps it light.

Cons

This is sort of a work hard, play hard, environment. I see people new to the entry level position get turned off by how silly we can be sometimes lol.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Reviews