Horizon Innovations Reviews

Updated Apr 16, 2020

4.9
Pros
  • "Since I started working at Horizon Innovations, there have been a lot of obstacles that I have had to overcome(in 33 reviews)

• "The best thing about working here is the work environment(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "I will tell you though that the hard work pays off in the end for sure(in 71 reviews)

• "The long hours can be a grind in the beginning(in 71 reviews)

1. "Best Employer I’ve Ever Had"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been working for Horizon Innovations for 7 months now. I must say it is the best job I have ever had. I work around the most amazing people I have ever met, I am constantly motivated to be the very best I can be, and we all help each other and praise one another’s successes. I have learned more here in the past 7 months than all my 9 years of work experience, and I have grown more as an individual in this time than in all the years of my life combined. If you are looking for a job with endless opportunity, room to grow, and a place to call your coworkers your true family, then you’ve found it. Thank you for everything you have done for me Horizon!

Cons

Hours can be hard to adjust to at first.

Horizon Innovations2020-04-16
  2. "THIS IS AN MLM"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Horizon Innovations full-time

Pros

People are nice, good place if you want to make friends

Cons

This is an MLM, google it if you don't know what it is. It is a legal pyramid scheme..... dont do it. Sure you can make money if you work realllllyyyyyyyyy long hours, your lucky and you do not have other options. Basically this job is you going door to door trying to sell internet and phone packages. The way you get promoted is if you have a certain amount of people below your team..... that is the only way to get promoted.

Horizon Innovations2020-04-15
  3. "Outlook Good"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

My favorite thing about working here is that the harder you work, the faster you move up the corporate ladder. That's how sales and marketing positions work, but with this company, its extremely quick.

Cons

There are long hours and some customers can be difficult.

Horizon Innovations2020-03-12
  4. "Fun Place to Work"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its really fun here. We play games, throw the nerf ball, and goof around sometimes and it keeps it light.

Cons

This is sort of a work hard, play hard, environment. I see people new to the entry level position get turned off by how silly we can be sometimes lol.

Horizon Innovations2020-01-30
  5. "More of a Career Path than a Job."

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for more than a year

Pros

As long as you have a good work ethic and are willing to learn the ropes from the ground up, you've got a good shot at making it here.

Cons

Most people struggle with getting the hang of the sales process at the entry level position.

Horizon Innovations2020-01-31
  6. "Great Payment Structure"

Current Employee - Entry Level Marketing in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like that I get paid what I'm worth, and I'm worth a lot apparently! Apart from my humble-brag, I think the merit-based advancement system and bonuses are great here.

Cons

Passing a background check might be hard for some people applying for the entry level position.

Horizon Innovations2020-01-31
  7. "Opportunity to Move Up"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

I looked for a position here in Jacksonville where I could move into a management position after I learned the ropes for a bit, and found this place to be right up my alley. This company has been around for a while now and are have been doing big things straight out the gate. I really like it here.

Cons

The entry level position throws a lot at you at once, then you build on that.

Horizon Innovations2020-01-22
  8. "Great Team Environment Here"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best things about working here is the people. From management and throughout the ranks, you'll find that everyone is very welcoming, professional, and wants to see you win professionally as much as they want to win themselves. There's never a shortage of answers to any question you might have and everyone works very well together as a team.

Cons

At the entry level position, you're going to get a wake up call in terms of what hard work people are putting into their roles in this industry. There are long hours ahead and you can't just hide in the shadows of the company. Especially as a new person.

Horizon Innovations2019-12-14
  9. "Management Training"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best things about working here is the management training program. You aren't hired to just fill some job role. You're hired to be trained into a management position eventually.

Cons

The long hours and hard work that everyone puts in around here was tough to keep pace with in the beginning. At the entry level position, it seems like information overload sometimes.

Horizon Innovations2019-12-02

"Good Entry Level Position"

I have been working at Horizon Innovations full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training here is really good, especially if you don't have any previous experience in sales and marketing. There's a lot of room to move up as well. So, you're not just training to get good at a job, you're training to move up.

Cons

The entry level position is tough for some people because of the long hours. I will tell you though that the hard work pays off in the end for sure.

Horizon Innovations2019-11-08