Found 128 of over 132 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay you can get" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great training." (in 7 reviews)
- "OJL is great and there are people willing to show you the ropes if you are missing any knowledge." (in 6 reviews)
- "Owners and managers are always available and are actively involved in the day" (in 5 reviews)
- "Lots of ways to make extra money." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Horizon Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsWilmington, DE
Great company always looking to be ahead of the curve for resources.
Benefits arent great and could be better.
- 1.0Sep 22, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Current Employee
Desk job, no lifting or too much movement Extensive training The people are nice
Get yelled at by customers They make you pressure people into scheduling appointments They listen to all your calls The productivity requirements are a little unrealistic They will replace you before you can blink, they don't care about their employees (almost all of the people I trained with got fired) The rules change everyday and they don't update with the information before you start taking calls so sometimes customers will know more about new membership and other information before you do. My main issue tho is making customers sign up for appointments they are not comfortable with. It does not sit right with me so I had to leave this job.
Horizon Services Reviews FAQs
Horizon Services has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 132 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Horizon Services to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
48% of Horizon Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Horizon Services 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.