KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Friendly environment

Jan 27, 2021 - Senior Accounting Clerk in Hacienda Heights, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Space for growth, friendly coworkers, great culture

Cons

Not quite easy to have work life balance

COO

Thank you for your feedback. We especially appreciate that you believe "space for growth" is a pro--so do we! We work hard to promote rapid growth while also keeping a friendly company culture. Thanks again, and we will continue to work hard to provide a rewarding employment experience.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company Review

May 22, 2022 - Logistics Coordinator in Irwindale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are birthday celebration almost every month.

Cons

The new tires smell maybe a nuisance.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Meh

Feb 3, 2022 - Planning Manager in Irwindale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to write home about

Cons

Long working hours; Low pay; Little room for individual growth

COO

Thank you for your feedback, and we always appreciate constructive feedback; however, the Planning Manager is still employed by Horizon Tire, and has been with us for many years. We also encourage and want individual growth and movement throughout the company. And, our business outlook is excellent! In fact, we are looking for talented people to join our planning, logistics, credit, and IT departments now to support our fast growth. If you are looking for an opportunity in a rapidly growing international company that offers excellent benefits, please contact us at hr@horizontire.com. You can even speak with our long-time Planning Manger :)

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stay as far away as you can!

Jun 28, 2021 - NE Territory Manager in Northeast, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was not bad and within what I expected and the health care was very good.

Cons

Zero support and very little inventory to actually sell. Communication is a real problem. They do not really support East Coast business because they work West Coast time and get in when my day I’ve half over. They have charged customers higher prices AFTER they have ordered tires to beat price increases. In the 5 months I was there, I never met my boss and got zero orientation to the company or anything remotely considered training to better understand how the company operates.

COO

Thank you for your feedback. While we are open to honest, constructive criticism, we do at times need to correct misinformation. We want to work with, and train all of our employees, but sometimes, an employee is just is not the right fit for a position. In this case, we needed a stronger, more experienced salesperson in the Northeast. Thanks again.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Depressing and nepotistic work environment

Jul 4, 2021 - Office Worker in Irwindale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free food from the management

Cons

-Almost no work life balance -If you don't speak mandarin here, good luck fitting in -Computers and programs are slow and inefficient -A lot of the staff are either friends or married to each other, so loads of favoritism and rule-bending -Very shortstaffed and everyone is overworked

1 person found this review helpful

COO

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we have experienced a lot of growth over the past year, and as a result, we hired many people in 2021. We are also proud of our very diverse staff, including the employees who speak English and Mandarin, who communicate with both our office in China and our suppliers throughout Asia. We see diversity as a positive. We are also very happy for the one married couple we have at Horizon! Finally, to answer your question, turnover is not higher because we work hard to provide a friendly atmosphere--we had a great time during our annual weekend company trip in San Diego where we spent time with our employees and their families. We are sorry things didn't work out for you here. We are always looking for excellent people. If you are looking for an opportunity in a rapidly growing international company that offers excellent benefits, please contact us at hr@horizontire.com.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Transportation Planner

Jan 11, 2021 - Transportation Planner in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers and managers are willing to help

Cons

Tire smells, high intense of workload

COO

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all the work our employees do at our Memphis warehouse! Without you guys we could not be successful. Thanks again!

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Actually doesn’t like this company. Too pressure at work!That ‘s why a lot people left.

May 13, 2020 - Accountant in Irwindale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-worker are good and a lot thing to do a day!

Cons

Software so slowly and then spend a lot time in waiting. Need to improve their servers! Payment 。。。。。

HR

Thank you for been with us, we have change the management group and we believe we will create a better future!

8. 1.0

Stressful office environment

May 19, 2020 - Staff Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to learn because there is plenty of opportunities in daily practice. EXTREMELY good for developing your interpersonal skills.

Cons

Office politics is HUGE Robust management with amateur managing skills Pressuring working environment with limited private space and little to no respect

2 people found this review helpful

9. 1.0

Accountant

Oct 7, 2019 - Accountant in Baldwin Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to get in Learn basic business operations Provide minimum training Might Sponsor green card provided you work there long enough to provide value

Cons

Basically minimum wage. Get yelled at a lot by management a lot High work volume Too much office politics Rarely delivers what is promised, they just want to keep you there for as long as they could while doing little to improve current situation Chinese is a must My advise is avoid this place unless you absolutely need a job to start.

1 person found this review helpful

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work for with lot of opportunities.

Oct 25, 2013 - Accountant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a growing company with almost ten years experience. Very impressive develop tempo. Always has space to do more and earn more and learn more. There are lot internal promotion opportunities come with the fast growing. And good working environment as well.

Cons

Need to keep a fast tempo and keep update new info,

2 people found this review helpful