KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Hotelogix Reviews

Updated May 31, 2022

Found 109 of over 112 reviews

4.4
Hotelogix CEO&Co-Founder Aditya Sanghi (no image)
Aditya Sanghi

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Worked with Hotelogix for more than a year totally a useless place to work.... the company has only one policy...you have to lick the boss's butt... if you can’t u ll b kicked out... the owner of company is CEO s personal secretary (Lol)...its only about both of them... rest everyone is making fool out of themselves... completely wastage of time.. if you want to spoil ur career then its the best place... only one thing good about this company is their founder who’s gem of a person rest all is bogus... single man running d firm rest all r busy in blood sucking... full politics..management is least bothered about company growth..will advise no one to join if in case still want to join one can try Noida branch heard things are better there, though never been there... in all really bad experience... worse place to work... Bad management NOT SAFE for female staff.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Low salary and lack of processes(in 6 reviews)
  • "no job security.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Old technology & won't interested in spending anything on technology side.(in 3 reviews)
  • "There are a lot of other companies where you can learn a lot ,have good career growth and good work(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Proud to be a Hexian!

Apr 4, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working in Hotelogix for more than 7 years. It is a pleasure working here. The work environment is good and healthy. I am lucky to have an understanding boss. It's not easy to be a working mother. However under her guidance, I am able to maintain a work-life balance. It is a privilege to work under her leadership. My efforts and decisions have been appreciated, always! I am encouraged to express my views, learn new skills, experiment new ideas. I am blessed to have an amazing team who always helps me with my queries. HR policies are good. Birthday bash, festival celebrations, picnics, fun Fridays - these are all part of Hotelogix joyful working. Open house sessions are very helpful. I am proud to be a part of Hotelogix family. Thank you Hotelogix for supporting me through thick and thin!

Cons

All good - My Best Wishes to Hotelogix!!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A very good company to grow and learn

Mar 25, 2022 - Junior QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a fresher I have joined this company and worked for a long duration of 2 year and in course of time I have learnt testing skills with effective knowledge of APIs,Database testing and functional testing. Company have good mentors who give their time for knowledge transfer. Dev and QA manger is very supportive. A must join company ✅

Cons

Nothing as cons as they are best as a organisation

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

About to complete 6 years!

Apr 8, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get opportunities to interact with the leadership team. They listen and appreciate the suggestions given.

Cons

Post Covid-19, there have been ups and downs in hospitality industry. Some regions are very volatile, so there have been crest and troughs along the way for the company.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work from more than 10 Year

Apr 4, 2022 - Assistant Vice President Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hotelogix as a company, gave great support to their employees at the time of Covid pandemic. Great HR policy. Excellent management support.

Cons

I don't have any issue with the company, maybe that is the reason I worked with Hotelogix for more than 13 years. Impromemt of resources is required.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

May 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Timings, Good Team, Commuting Easy

Cons

None that I can think of.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Work Environment

Apr 4, 2022 - Team Leader in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, good HR policy, everyone are good supportive in company, good help in covid 19 pandemic, good technical helps from seniors for good to growth, multiple technologies supportive in product

Cons

In this company only work on single product.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working culture

May 31, 2022 - Softwaere Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working culture is very nice

Cons

No cons in this company

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent Work culture

Apr 4, 2022 - Team Leader in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Culture i ever seen in my carrier. Great support at the time of pandemic

Cons

Big Product , fresher take to come on productive line.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Company to Work with

Apr 8, 2022 - Manager Human Resources in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Environment. Work Life Balance. Open door policy.

Cons

I didn't found any such issue which could actually affect your working condition.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to start your career!

Mar 25, 2022 - QA Engineer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment is good, Senior member of your team is going to help you in the best ways! Manager are going to manage the work load in a very proper manner. Perfect place to start your carrier.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about this!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Reviews

Hotelogix Reviews FAQs

Hotelogix has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Hotelogix to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 26% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hotelogix employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hotelogix. This rating has improved by 24% over the last 12 months.

89% of Hotelogix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hotelogix 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hotelogix to be senior leadership, career development, management and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Hotelogix Job Seekers