KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "This company is an amazing place to work, the people are friendly and management is interested in your development.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Great benefits (e.g.(in 17 reviews)
  • "The pay is good and even higher than market average.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great culture, results and data driven(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great work/life balance(in 12 reviews)
Cons
  • "Bullish management that never gives promotions or pay rises, despite you meet your objectives(in 17 reviews)
  • "I was told once by a manager that I wasn't passionate enough about my work because I spent 10(in 4 reviews)
  • "limited opportunities to grow.(in 4 reviews)
  • "15 minutes away from my desk each day for prayer and spent most of my evenings with my family and religious community rather than working longer hours into the night and weekends like many of my co(in 3 reviews)
  • "You had to follow a process, a speech like in a few paragraphs and if you missed a key part and your supervisor happens to monitor that call you were wrote up.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

good company

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good company to work for

Cons

Moved out of city and

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great

Nov 1, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place to work

Cons

I do not have any cons

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

its ok

Sep 23, 2020 - Corporate Escalations in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay for entry level, great benefits.

Cons

Constant company layoffs, entire centers shutting down, over worked. Super stressful

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Former employee

Mar 10, 2020 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

sometimes favoritism. If you are not in good term with management, no promotion

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun People, Stressful Atmosphere

Jan 22, 2020 - Reservation Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training process and the activities planned for employees were always fun and engaging.

Cons

Dealing customers was extremely tedious and was often hard. By the time they are talking to you, they are usually pretty frustrated.

Sr. Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the open and honest feedback. We're sad to hear that some of your time working with us wasn't as enjoyable as you'd hoped and will take your comments into consideration to help us improve.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

Dec 19, 2019 - Senior Director in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- fun, smart people - great working environment - very interesting industry (travel)

Cons

- disconnected for headquarters in London

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Place to Work

Sep 18, 2019 - Marketing Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is an amazing place to work, the people are friendly and management is interested in your development. Growth opportunities are available if you perform well.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Sr. Recruiting Coordinator

We're so glad you enjoyed working working at Hotels.com. We agree, it's an amazing place to work!

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not what it once was!

Dec 21, 2018 - Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, fun industry to work in, and lots of opportunities for travel

Cons

Management is mostly clueless. Lot of consultant types who have moved up quickly, but lack the experience needed for their roles. Culture of the company has shifted dramatically in the few years I’ve been around - not in a good way.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Oct 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mat leave is very competitive.

Cons

Politics like any large company.

Manager, Recruiting

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, our maternity leave coverage is very competitive. Overall, our benefits package tend to be progressive - which is one of the many reasons I love working here!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Developer

Mar 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific culture and benefits. Good people and good work/life balance.

Cons

Limited opportunity in Dallas office. Not a tech company.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Reviews
</>Embed

Hotels.com Reviews FAQs

Hotels.com has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 199 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Hotels.com to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hotels.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hotels.com. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

65% of Hotels.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hotels.com 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hotels.com to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Hotels.com Job Seekers