Houzz Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Houzz Chief Executive Officer Adi Tatarko
Adi Tatarko

Pros
Cons
  • It is not a call center, you are building relationships with your clients and talking to them 3 (in 12 reviews)

• No cons, this is a great company (in 9 reviews)

"THE Place to Work in OC"

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a fun, talented and driven group of people to work with, Houzz is the place for you. The opportunities for growth are incredible. I am in an advertising sales position in our Irvine location and the work environment is second to none. With a startup atmosphere and young/tech-savvy workforce, each day is exciting. I can honestly say I look forward to going to work every day.

Houzz's leadership and management teams provide immense feedback and are just as dedicated to your success as their own. The support I feel at work is something not all jobs have, and I'm personally grateful for that.

Not to mention the amenities. Houzz's work environment is an open floor plan that makes for easy communication across teams and departments. The kitchen is FANTASTIC. Fully stocked with healthy food, always! On Fridays and special occasions/holidays, Houzz caters lunch for the entire office. We also have a ton of great team building and fun company events or trips. The pay and commission (commission for a sales position) are also great.

Houzz doesn't just provide a job, it provides a career.

Cons

Nothing. I am grateful for the opportunity to work at such an innovate and fast growing company.

Advice to Management

Continue with the guidance of sales people in and out of training. Passing on your knowledge through your experience and skill set only sets up those new employees for success!