Houzz Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Houzz Chief Executive Officer Adi Tatarko
Adi Tatarko

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The fully-stocked kitchen and coffee bar have everything you could ever want (in 42 reviews)

• The work-life balance offered by Houzz exceeds most companies (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Not much room for growth, most moves seem lateral (in 8 reviews)

• It is not a call center, you are building relationships with your clients and talking to them 3 (in 13 reviews)

"Love Houzz!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Houzz is the best place to work! So many pros that include great work environment, full kitchen, competitive salary, 401k, benefits, and beautiful office!

Cons

There is currently no 401k match

Advice to Management

Management does a great job being interactive and helpful

"THE Place to Work in OC"

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a fun, talented and driven group of people to work with, Houzz is the place for you. The opportunities for growth are incredible. I am in an advertising sales position in our Irvine location and the work environment is second to none. With a startup atmosphere and young/tech-savvy workforce, each day is exciting. I can honestly say I look forward to going to work every day.

Houzz's leadership and management teams provide immense feedback and are just as dedicated to your success as their own. The support I feel at work is something not all jobs have, and I'm personally grateful for that.

Not to mention the amenities. Houzz's work environment is an open floor plan that makes for easy communication across teams and departments. The kitchen is FANTASTIC. Fully stocked with healthy food, always! On Fridays and special occasions/holidays, Houzz caters lunch for the entire office. We also have a ton of great team building and fun company events or trips. The pay and commission (commission for a sales position) are also great.

Houzz doesn't just provide a job, it provides a career.

Cons

Nothing. I am grateful for the opportunity to work at such an innovate and fast growing company.

Advice to Management

Continue with the guidance of sales people in and out of training. Passing on your knowledge through your experience and skill set only sets up those new employees for success!

"Really good balance in an ambitious company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Houzz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Genuine, positive and really inclusive culture, not just a wannabe.
    Learnings and career opportunities are there for the people going after it and even possibilities internationally for the best of them.
    Supportive and strong leadership, ready to hear and take on feedback.
    Super cool offices, cute dog and great perks.

Cons

Realised there have been a few mistakes in the past in management but seems they have definitely listened and applied changes.

Advice to Management

Continue with how actively feedback is received