The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Hub Enterprises? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Hub Enterprises employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "If needed our case manager is available throughout the entire day seven days a week with assistance." (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor management." (in 9 reviews)
- "No raise for hard working dedicated investigators and, no respect for the investigators well being." (in 8 reviews)
- "Furthermore managers have no management experience and most have no idea how to give positive feedback even to the best of employees." (in 7 reviews)
- "Long hours, no 1 to talk to, a lot of walking" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hub Enterprises and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 145 of over 158 reviews
Updated Jun 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hub Enterprises Reviews FAQs
Hub Enterprises has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 158 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at Hub Enterprises to a friend and 29% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
41% of Hub Enterprises employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hub Enterprises 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.