Cover image for HubSpot

Found 241 of over 3K reviews

4.3
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

3m

an

Executive Assistant

Trying to pivot from EA to Social Media Marketer/Manager. Any tips? I’ve gotten Certs from Hubspot and am about to start one with Coursera. I have about 2 years of entry level experience, self-taught for companies that have had me manage their accounts while being their EA. I’ve done graphic creation, copy, planning and posting.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HubSpot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Love it herre

Nov 2, 2022 - Channel Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company - a place where you are set up for success

Cons

A lot to learn when you are new but if you are up for the challenge it's going to pay off

2. 3.0

Hubspot is in transition

Nov 2, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve made lifelong friends. The product is excellent and fun to sell.

Cons

People don’t seem happy here anymore

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the HubSpot team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Can’t go wrong

Oct 17, 2022 - Mid Market Account Executive in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company by a long shot to work for

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

HubSpot Grew Too Fast and it did great with Marketing itself as Great Company to Work for in a misleading manner...

Nov 10, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very good benefits such as Unlimited PTO, flexible working option: WFH, hybrid, office. - Generous technology equipment provided - Great product as a streamlined solution - Strong software brand

Cons

The Sales organization has turned toxic and is also a matter of luck and territory distribution. The person of color experience has not been very a positive one. A team member and I are notably persons of color and have not been treated as valuable persons. Also, highly misleading with effectiveness of the marketing team and "inbound marketing" - the sales team is hunting and doing almost purely outbound sales which is a miserable experience! Some people also abuse the unlimited PTO and there is a really stingy budget for team get togethers. Seeing the other reviews, HubSpot has built a culture of churn and burn through their own reps, where reps will stay 1-2 years at below market pay for AEs and then go somewhere else with a 30-50k pay bump for less work!

Continue reading
    11 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 12, 2022 - Channel Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fosters skill development and growth; very supportive management

Cons

Challenging at times to balance all tasks and responsibilities, but this job will teach you time management

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hands down best role I’ve ever been in

Oct 8, 2022 - Channel Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, transparency, compensation, training, benefits, work/life balance, time off.

Cons

Unlimited vacation, but with aggressive quotas, hard to take time off. Restricted from being able to be above and beyond creative to generate business for my partners.

8. 5.0

Great Company Culture

Oct 4, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse culture, extremely supportive environment, set up for success

Cons

Wish the onboarding process did more walk throughs of the main internal tools we use. Would have also liked to see more demos of the HubSpot product suites

Chief People Officer

Thanks for the feedback here--as you may know we've transitioned sales onboarding so that it's split between week one on our culture and values and mission and then week two more specific to roles, but I'll flag to our team just for visibility. Appreciate the feedback! -Katie

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company Excellent Vib

Sep 30, 2022 - Channel Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

HEART - they really follow their values

Cons

Nothing at the moment, having a blast

Chief People Officer

Thank you for being a CAM with us and for writing this, we so appreciate your feedback! -Katie

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place ever

Sep 22, 2022 - SMB Account Executive in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the people are awesome and the culture is awesome.

Cons

Very challenging to over-perform over quota.

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being an AE with HubSpot and for calling out our awesome culture here, we really appreciate it! -Katie

11. 5.0
    Former Employee

Hubspot is great!

Sep 19, 2022 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent Good work life balance

Cons

Comp is average for industry

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being a Senior AE with us and for calling out work life balance as a strength. I hear you on comp, thanks for the feedback and for being part of incredible sales org! -Katie

Viewing 1 - 10 of 241 Reviews
</>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

Account Executive professionals working at HubSpot have rated their employer with 4.3 out of 5 stars in 241 Glassdoor reviews. This is a lower than average score with the overall rating of HubSpot employees being 4.5 out of 5 stars. Search open Account Executive Jobs at HubSpot now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Account Executive interview questions at HubSpot.

Account Executive professionals rate their compensation and benefits at HubSpot with 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 241 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 2.4% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Account Executive salaries and benefits at HubSpot.

87% of Account Executive employees at HubSpot would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -5% in the past 12 months. Account Executive professionals have also rated HubSpot with a 4 rating for work-life-balance, 4.5 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.5 rating for culture and values and 4.2 rating for career opportunities.

Cambridge is the top rated HubSpot location by Account Executive employees.

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses...More

• Culture
  • HubSpot Global
  • Teams
  • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

166 days ago

Company News
“Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
hubs.life

279 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
HubSpot photo of: Ellen &amp; Brandon working remotely.
HubSpot photo of: RemoteSpot
HubSpot photo of: Troy on HubSpot's Support team working from home.
HubSpot photo of: All smiles on the HubSpot Sales team

Tripadvisor

3.6

1,250 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,535 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.