Cover image for HubSpot

Found 133 of over 3K reviews

4.7
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

3m

an

Executive Assistant

Trying to pivot from EA to Social Media Marketer/Manager. Any tips? I’ve gotten Certs from Hubspot and am about to start one with Coursera. I have about 2 years of entry level experience, self-taught for companies that have had me manage their accounts while being their EA. I’ve done graphic creation, copy, planning and posting.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HubSpot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really love to work life balance

Aug 5, 2022 - Associate Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, cool product, always something new to learn, and a clear path for growth

Cons

Resources are there but you have to look for them

2. 5.0

A Great Decision

May 19, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The community (people love working here) The culture and leadership (transparency, honesty, and constant iterative growth and adaptation) Prioritization of employees as people with lives outside of work Benefits (makes for a more sustainable life with reduced stress) Product (I believe in this product) Real commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging

Cons

Still adjusting to having so many remote employees, so some kinks aren't worked out yet HubSpot prioritizes customer-facing product advancements, so internal systems are clunky and cobbled together (which was surprising to me) Onboarding was relaxed, which was great, but could've been more focused, efficient, and streamlined

Continue reading
  3. Join the HubSpot team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

2 months in and already hoping to retire here

Jan 12, 2022 - Manager, Customer Success in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is really walking the walk. They do the right thing on all accounts, and they are focused on making life better for its employees who, in return, help their customers grow better. I feel really proud being here, and I know that I'm going to grow both personally and professionally simply by absorbing the amazingness of the talent that works here. I really hope I can stay here for a long time, and that says something coming from a Millennial ;)

Cons

No company is perfect, let's not set unrealistic expectations. But cons are subjective - for someone who likes office culture, the remote-only option in some locations may not be ideal; someone who's not comfortable in a fast-paced environment may not do their best work in an ever-changing, ever-growing organization; for someone who wants to move up the ranks quickly, the many layers of leadership may be discouraging. I, personally, accept that nothing will ever be perfect. But if you find something that makes sense for your situation, then the pros will typically outweigh the cons.

5. 4.0

Great culture

Jul 12, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

HubSpot has a great culture and is a super flexible company which brings in team members from around the world.

Cons

While the customer support role is an entry level position, it's an extremely important selling point for our customers. We have one of the best support teams in tech and our compensations should really be higher especially when you look at how much other roles in the customer success section within HubSpot make.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work with

Jun 28, 2022 - Inbound Success Coach in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, internal promotion opportunities

Cons

relatively low pay for entry level role

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for being part of our amazing ISC team, and for noting our culture and promotion opportunities as things you love here. On compensation, we regularly evaluate our market rates, so will include this in ongoing feedback we receive on that front. Much appreciated, Katie

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hubspots the best!

Jun 10, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love hubspot it’s honestly the best. Work life balance & kindness of coworkers is unmatched.

Cons

Salary could be a bit more but they are working on it.

Chief People Officer

Thank you so much for being part of our Customer Success org and for your thoughtful feedback here, particularly around work life balance and kindness. Our value of empathy is so critical, glad you're feeling how real it is daily for us in practice. Sincerely, Katie

8. 5.0

Good Company

May 17, 2022 - Inbound Success Coach in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and great people to work with!

Cons

Job is not that fun

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, amazing entry level sales job

Apr 19, 2022 - Inbound Success Coach in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexibility / unlimited PTO - Great managers, 1:1's weekly - Amazing people and resources - Fully remote

Cons

- No office in Southern California

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being an ISC with our team and for the callout on people and our remote support. Sorry we don't have an office in SoCal, but hopefully the beautiful weather and flexibility helps soften the blow there:) Thanks so much for being part of our team! Sincerely, Katie

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great work-life balance.

Apr 14, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance Strong Company Culture Colleagues are very friendly

Cons

Salary could be higher for most roles

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thank you for being a CSM with us and for calling out the friendliness of your colleagues and strong company culture while noting we need to continue to stay competitive on compensation. Really appreciate the feedback! -Katie

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Culture

Mar 3, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

HubSpot has a great work life balance. Everyone from top leadership to your direct manager really supports you in taking time for yourself and your loved ones.

Cons

Upward and internal mobility is tough. Any job you’re going after is extremely difficult especially if you’re trying to move from individual contributor to manager.

Chief People Officer

Thanks for building your career with us and spending 3+ years as a CSM in our org. I also love that you feel supported by your manager and by leadership, that makes me so endlessly happy. I hear you on moving from IC to manager and making sure people have more support to get there it's something we are actively working to provide more resources around, so I think/hope more support there is on the way. Thanks for all you do for HUBS! -Katie

Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Reviews
</>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

Customer Success Manager professionals working at HubSpot have rated their employer with 4.7 out of 5 stars in 133 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of HubSpot employees being 4.5 out of 5 stars. Search open Customer Success Manager Jobs at HubSpot now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Customer Success Manager interview questions at HubSpot.

Customer Success Manager professionals rate their compensation and benefits at HubSpot with 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 133 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 2.4% worse than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Customer Success Manager salaries and benefits at HubSpot.

88% of Customer Success Manager employees at HubSpot would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -6% in the past 12 months. Customer Success Manager professionals have also rated HubSpot with a 4.5 rating for work-life-balance, 4.6 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.8 rating for culture and values and 4.4 rating for career opportunities.

Cambridge is the top rated HubSpot location by Customer Success Manager employees.

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses...More

• Culture
  • HubSpot Global
  • Teams
  • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

166 days ago

Company News
“Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
hubs.life

279 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
HubSpot photo of: Ellen &amp; Brandon working remotely.
HubSpot photo of: RemoteSpot
HubSpot photo of: Troy on HubSpot's Support team working from home.
HubSpot photo of: All smiles on the HubSpot Sales team

Tripadvisor

3.6

1,250 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,533 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.