Cover image for HubSpot

Found 66 of over 3K reviews

4.7
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

3m

an

Executive Assistant

Trying to pivot from EA to Social Media Marketer/Manager. Any tips? I’ve gotten Certs from Hubspot and am about to start one with Coursera. I have about 2 years of entry level experience, self-taught for companies that have had me manage their accounts while being their EA. I’ve done graphic creation, copy, planning and posting.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HubSpot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Best place I've ever worked

Oct 14, 2022 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Actually live their culture. Most companies talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Processes are in place and constantly updated. Fantastic transparency from leadership. Did I mention the culture is amazing for employees? Great products. Innovative. Makes an impact in their industry.

Cons

Can't think of any at this point.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

INCREDIBLE place to be

Oct 13, 2022 - Associate Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- amazing culture - amazing teammates - great sense of autonomy -great mission - super great C suite led by women - great place to be LGBTQ - incredible platform and customer base

Cons

- being remote is hard sometimes - missing human interaction

3. Join the HubSpot team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company

Sep 21, 2022 - Associate Marketing Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers are the biggest reason why I love this company.

Cons

Pay is on the lower side

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being part of the marketing org and for the awesome callout on your coworkers, I love to hear that. On compensation, that's an ongoing journey for us, thanks for the note and for continued push to keep an eye on it. Sincerely, Katie

5. 5.0

Lives up to the hype!

Sep 22, 2022 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really walk the talk when it comes to onboarding and setting you up for success. The culture is real and not just a soundbite - I was skeptical and have been pleasantly surprised. Really great product and market fit that is constantly evolving.

Cons

Working remotely can be hard for some that thrive on connecting in person. It's also a fairly large company, so figuring out who to go to with questions can be challenging, but that's true of all large companies.

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being a leader on our marketing team, and for your fair callout on job titles and knowing who does what--I am even confused sometimes, and I've been here for a decade. Appreciate the feedback and all you do to help our customers! -Katie

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s all true….‼️

Jul 29, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great organization to be apart of. They truly nurture the humanity of their workforce

Cons

Too many moving parts to align on projects No bonuses

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to Start Career

Jul 12, 2022 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work and learn from. Other pros: Culture Product Education

Cons

Salary and becoming a slower career growth as company grows.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

May 25, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and pay excelled for the industry

Cons

Workload and balance in the marketing org lead to burnout

Chief People Officer

Thanks for calling our compensation and culture as core pros of working here, and for being a big part of our growth on the marketing team--we so appreciate it. We are at the Maine offsite and Jon Dick flagged this issue (competing priorities in marketing) so you and him are on the same page on the feedback here, thanks for flagging my way! -Katie

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Flexibility

May 24, 2022 - Manager, Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/life balance - Flexibility: Can work from anywhere within the country you are employed in - Transparent leadership - Focus on DI&B - walks the walk - Working with the smartest people you will ever meet

Cons

One negative of teams being so hyper-focused on what they are working on is can be silo-ed (also a product of remote world).

Chief People Officer

Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback on how we walk the walk on DI&B and how much you enjoy your colleagues. The silo concern is more than fair-we have a lot of work to do to continue to break down those elements at scale, so thanks for flagging my way and for making the time to share this with us. Sincerely, Katie

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Culture

Apr 27, 2022 - Senior Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people - especially Directors and VPs - are amazing. They make a big investment in recruiting people managers that really care about their employees. In my opinion, they're pretty near the forefront of workplace improvements that are trending across the industry and they didn't need to pandemic to force their hand.

Cons

It's a rapidly scaling company and that creates a lot of operational chaos. With so many new people, it can be confusing to understand how the different teams are supposed to work together.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being part of our marketing team and for the callout on how much we care about workforce improvements-that's true! On operations and alignment, I think that feedback is more than fair, particularly with so many new people (not just new to HubSpot, even new to roles within HubSpot), so I feel your pain there for sure. Appreciate all you're doing to help us grow, thanks for making the time to share this review! -Katie

11. 5.0

Great

Apr 6, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Significant on the job training and support, company puts money where mouth is

Cons

Growth and compensation opportunities could be more clear.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for writing up this review and for your feedback--my hope is that the ACR and review season gave you time to connect on both of the above with your manager, but if not please do connect with Jackie so our team can understand the gap there. Appreciate you being part of our marketing team's growth at scale! -Katie

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews
</>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

Marketing Manager professionals working at HubSpot have rated their employer with 4.7 out of 5 stars in 66 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of HubSpot employees being 4.5 out of 5 stars. Search open Marketing Manager Jobs at HubSpot now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Marketing Manager interview questions at HubSpot.

Marketing Manager professionals rate their compensation and benefits at HubSpot with 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 66 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 2.4% worse than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Marketing Manager salaries and benefits at HubSpot.

96% of Marketing Manager employees at HubSpot would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -3% in the past 12 months. Marketing Manager professionals have also rated HubSpot with a 4.5 rating for work-life-balance, 4.8 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.9 rating for culture and values and 4.5 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses...More

• Culture
  • HubSpot Global
  • Teams
  • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

168 days ago

Company News
“Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
hubs.life

281 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
HubSpot photo of: Ellen &amp; Brandon working remotely.
HubSpot photo of: RemoteSpot
HubSpot photo of: Troy on HubSpot's Support team working from home.
HubSpot photo of: All smiles on the HubSpot Sales team

Tripadvisor

3.6

1,252 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,543 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.