FilterInbound Marketing Specialist (Sales)
I worked at HubSpot full-time (Less than a year)
- beer fridge, ping pong tables, unlimited vacation... all the perks new statr-ups brag about
- don't bother thinking any perks apply to you if you're in sales
- 50-60 + hour weeks
- lack of training and TONS of micro managing (every call is scripted, and don't you dare go off-script)
Advice to Management
- respect your sales people and nurture growth rather than scaring people into following a script or losing their job.
- address the lack of respect some management have for "regular employees" --> belittling someone in front of peers is not a great management technique
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?