Cover image for HubSpot

Found 2,313 of over 3K reviews

4.5
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

4m

an

Executive Assistant

Trying to pivot from EA to Social Media Marketer/Manager. Any tips? I’ve gotten Certs from Hubspot and am about to start one with Coursera. I have about 2 years of entry level experience, self-taught for companies that have had me manage their accounts while being their EA. I’ve done graphic creation, copy, planning and posting.

9 Comments

Tech

469.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=HubSpot~227605
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HubSpot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great culture and environment.

Aug 1, 2022 - Software Engineer in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. A welcoming and supportive environment that encourages you to do your best. 2. Transparent and dedicated to improving based upon actionable feedback. 3. Established structure and culture of learning and asking questions.

Cons

None to speak of yet.

HubSpot Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for being a software engineer with us and for the callout on the culture of learning, that really made me so happy to read because it's so paramount to our culture and organization. We absolutely will keep investing in employees and our culture, thanks for the thoughtful feedback here! -Katie

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexibility, autonomy, transparency, impact

Dec 1, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have a great work-life balance at HubSpot, with unlimited PTO aka a flexible schedule, work and life intersect but never get in the way of one another. You get autonomy to create initiatives and programs so you're working on projects you're passionate about. Leadership is incredibly transparent about everything from business objectives, financial reporting, the state of the industry and how it's affecting us, hiring, and more. You never feel out of the loop. What you do has meaning and impact and is celebrated.

Cons

Career paths/growth isn't well documented. While it's good to be challenged, it can be hard to figure out and achieve what's possible for your next move in your career path

3. Join the HubSpot team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great culture, innovative infrastructure and fast-paced growth objectives

Dec 1, 2022 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

No-nonsense approach to helping customers, employees, and customer service overall.

Cons

Often fires to put out, however common in Finance departments of high-growth companies

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 30, 2022 - Customer Support Specialist in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company Great working experience Incredible leadership support

Cons

Challenging (but rewarding) Could require dedication to learning outside of workday to excel quicker, especially if not familiar or technically inclined for CRM platforms

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Place to work

Nov 28, 2022 - Senior Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy and Trust Meritocracy Opportunity given to those who seek it

Cons

As it's grown larger, quality of management is more variable

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Ae

Nov 28, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, great comp, great product

Cons

Monthly quotas are sort of a pain but attainable

8. 5.0

HubSpot Walks the Talk

Nov 21, 2022 - Principal Manager Partner Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, DI&B, People, Leadership HubSpot is intentional about building two products, one is for our customers and one is for our employees. They put the whole of their efforts into excelling at both. Excellent Onboarding I was impressed with how well thought out the onboarding plan was. It was the best I've experienced in my 18 year career so far and it set the stage for my success well. I participated in, not one, but TWO mentorship programs, I had access to people and teams who were available for my questions, were open to help when I asked for it, met with me when requested, and were encouraging along the way.

Cons

Information Overload This is a huge organization, an in-depth product and there is a ton to learn. It's overwhelming at times and it requires close alignment with your manager to make sure you're prioritizing the right things. Global Timezones It's challenging to work across global time zones if you're in a role that requires it, but HubSpot recognizes this and encourages folks to set boundaries. I feel empowered to do that and to get creative in how I manage this aspect of my role.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that cares about its employees

Nov 21, 2022 - Technical Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Exceptional compensation and benefits - Diversity and inclusion - Transparency - Talented, empathetic, and humble coworkers - Management listens to customer and employee feedback - Create delightful products - Technical excellency - Opportunities to excel - Flexible work model - Unlimited PTO and generous parental leave - Evolving culture code - Company events like Inbound, Epic Week, Week of Rest - Sense of security during national economic instability

Cons

- Everyone is expected to exceed performance expectations, which makes it harder to stand out. - Fast company growth leads to some natural periods of adjustment for new teams, new hires, new leaders, new processes, etc. Not everything is smooth sailing, so we are required to adapt and work through it with others. - Web accessibility should be improved across our products - Engineers are generally expected to be on-call, which may not be for everyone.

10. 5.0

Great company great benefits

Nov 16, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, flexible hours, work from home, lots of benefits

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  11. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Nov 30, 2022 - HR Business Partner in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people programs and benefits - unlimited PTO

Cons

Scaling company where existing employees are stressed due to heavy workload and lay offs in the industry.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,313 Reviews
</>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

HubSpot has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 2,557 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at HubSpot to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HubSpot employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HubSpot. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

90% of HubSpot employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HubSpot 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at HubSpot to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot logo

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses...More

• Culture
  • HubSpot Global
  • Teams
  • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

173 days ago

Company News
“Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
hubs.life

286 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
HubSpot photo of: Ellen &amp; Brandon working remotely.
HubSpot photo of: RemoteSpot
HubSpot photo of: Troy on HubSpot's Support team working from home.
HubSpot photo of: All smiles on the HubSpot Sales team

Tripadvisor

3.6

1,252 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,557 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.