Cover image for HubSpot

Found 164 of over 3K reviews

4.5
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan

What people are saying about HubSpot

Join the conversation on

Social Media Strategy

3m

an

Executive Assistant

Trying to pivot from EA to Social Media Marketer/Manager. Any tips? I’ve gotten Certs from Hubspot and am about to start one with Coursera. I have about 2 years of entry level experience, self-taught for companies that have had me manage their accounts while being their EA. I’ve done graphic creation, copy, planning and posting.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of HubSpot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Still growing

Nov 15, 2022 - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never experienced a company put their employees first as much as HubSpot does. This is largely the biggest reason they are able to keep and attract such high caliber talent, which is why they have been so successful

Cons

It's hard to give up working remote, and unfortunately the fun in-office or visiting coworkers in person days seem to be over

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

HubSpot changed in 2022: Disappointing

Sep 10, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product is unmatched! Hubs & CRM are outstanding and make a huge difference to small and large companies. Executive team is outstanding. They are true leaders and obviously care about helping businesses grow while providing employees with an amazing environment to learn, grow and be successful.

Cons

So many processes are broken and the downstream effects on sales executives is paralyzing. Quota attainment feels random and not in the control of sellers. Culture of inclusion is of utmost importance but has become toxic for anyone not of like mind. Group think is running rampant.

22 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the HubSpot team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great culture

Sep 13, 2022 - Sales Intern in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly Internal movement Great work-life balance

Cons

Not the best compensation for entry-level roles

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have to say I am impressed...

Aug 18, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I must be honest, I am not into drinking the "Corporate Kool-Aid" but HubSpot has far exceeding my expectations. With the current uncertainty of the economy/world right now, HubSpot has really doubled down on the culture here. Providing a safe and productive environment to work in. They've really taken employees feedback into consideration and made effectively swift changes. I've truly never seen or heard of anything like it. Obviously its not ABSOLUTELY perfect but I am sincerely impressed. This is coming from a queer POC.

Cons

More invites to Inbound would be nice

6. 5.0

Amazing work/life balance

Jul 14, 2022 - Retail Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing worklife balance! Great management and colleagues

Cons

Needs to adjust salaries! We have such valuable people who work for us

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Yours for the taking

Jul 11, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance Every person is willing to help regardless of tenure/department. Hands down the most supportive culture I've seen.

Cons

Response time at times can be very slow, which will force you to find a lot of answers on your own. Do not expect to have someone hold your hand day to day -- We are all treated like adults and with that comes the responsibility to "figure it out". For self starters, this might not be a con.

8. 2.0

RADICAL LEFT COMPANY - DON'T BELIEVE INCLUSION IF YOU'RE NOT RADICAL LEFT

Jun 27, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

See the Cons section for elaboration.

Cons

They say they're inclusive. They're 100% NOT. If you're on the far left politically you'll love it here. They'll continue to feed you what you want to hear and you won't have to think about the deeper layer of ANY of your views. It'll be very predictable. Pride Month, Black History (I'll get to more of that), and now out of state abortions funded by the company (I wonder what other incentives are being left out for that to be funded...) If you're on the right you'll hate it here unless you're aware of how this happens at many tech companies already and you just want to live with it, or if you want to be a voice on the inside since the loudest here is all the radical left... basically everyone stays silent and when there's a hint of they're not radically left they'll ping each other one on one. I've done it with colleagues myself. If you're in the middle and like to rationally look at each issue that comes up on a case by case basis (and not just side with how the Dem. or Rep. party would view it) then you'll be able to tolerate the rare moments when the left gets it right on some issues like racial biases but will also hate it here on many. It's all virtue signaling and painful even when you cry out. Why do they not even really care about race unless it's a leftist virtue signal? See below. EXAMPLE: BODILY AUTONOMY - When the C19 was all happening HubSpot SENT OUT A MANDATE for all employees to get the sh0t EVEN IF YOU'RE 100% REMOTE. And we had like a few weeks to do it with the timeline of both sh0ts and when they said we had to be fully V*ccin8ted by. - Many employees, including black employees who HubSpot showed love to during "BLM season" mentioned the racial history on healthcare and it didn't matter. Get it, get a religious exemption, a medical exemption, or leave the company. - NOW -- With roe v wade reversed, in record time (just a few business days) there's already a public linkedin post on bodily autonomy and how this deeply saddens Chief People Officer Katie Burke and emails in our inboxes on how they're giving $2500 for employees to get out of state abortions. Katie Burke was not visibly deeply saddened when they were forcing everyone to decide between their bodily autonomy or their jobs. I hope one day this company and this nation will not just have echo chambers of left and right wing politics that control all the decision making with little expansive thought. It gets especially crazy on the radical left where it overtakes everything just like I'm experiencing in this company like never before.

9 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company!

May 27, 2022 - Corporate Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, work/life balance, support from senior leadership, benefits and internal mobility.

Cons

No cons at this time.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being part of our corporate sales team and for the awesome feedback on internal mobility and work/life balance, it means so much to us! -Katie

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful place to work but some growing pains

May 23, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Autonomy and amazing colleagues

Cons

lots and lots of growth but some growing pains come with that

Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for being part of our sales team, and for your fair callout on sustainable growth--you and Yamini must have been on the same page given her recent wiki post! Appreciate you noting autonomy and flexibility as core elements of the role, thanks for all that you do! -Katie

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work and grow

Mar 18, 2022 - Sales Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong leadership who wants you to be successful -Great benefits -Autonomy and trust

Cons

-Career guidance outside of your role is sometimes lacking

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being a sales manager with us, we appreciate your hard work! And love that you feel our leadership team is rooting for you and your team, we absolutely are. On career guidance, have you tried UnStuck (skills based mentoring for employees focused on a key area where you want guidance?). If not, I recommend it as an option-hope that helps and thanks again for the review! -Katie

Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Reviews
</>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

Sales professionals working at HubSpot have rated their employer with 4.5 out of 5 stars in 164 Glassdoor reviews. This is an average score with the overall rating of HubSpot employees being 4.5 out of 5 stars. Search open Sales Jobs at HubSpot now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Sales interview questions at HubSpot.

Sales professionals rate their compensation and benefits at HubSpot with 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 164 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 2.4% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Sales salaries and benefits at HubSpot.

82% of Sales employees at HubSpot would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -8% in the past 12 months. Sales professionals have also rated HubSpot with a 4.2 rating for work-life-balance, 4.4 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.4 rating for culture and values and 4.4 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses...More

• Culture
  • HubSpot Global
  • Teams
  • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

168 days ago

Company News
“Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
hubs.life

281 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
HubSpot photo of: Ellen &amp; Brandon working remotely.
HubSpot photo of: RemoteSpot
HubSpot photo of: Troy on HubSpot's Support team working from home.
HubSpot photo of: All smiles on the HubSpot Sales team

Tripadvisor

3.6

1,252 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,544 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.