Huddle Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Morten Brøgger

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Have learnt a lot from the senior management team (in 7 reviews)

• 500 tax free to spend on what you want), free breakfast/drinks, Huddle lunch every Wednesday, share options pension and pru healthcare (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of change of people and limited internal knowledge due to this in certain areas (in 2 reviews)

"Amazing place"

I have been working at Huddle (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, fantastic teams and a solid product that is making huge waves in the industry. Sales are going through the roof with lots of big deals. Senior Management are all perfect in their roles and the company is still hiring to fuel strong growth plans.

Cons

3 global offices makes it more of a challenge to communicate wiwth colleagues, but with new video conferencing technology this is becoming easier.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Cloud based content & collaboration - Great space to be in & *Great* company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Super hi-energy, enthusiastic company. It's a work environment that requires you to deliver at your highest potential and then some - exhausting & challenging, but highly rewarding! Excellent prospects for swift -as deserved - career progression! The market for cloud based content & collaboration solutions is expanding very rapidly! Senior mgmt is highly available to all employees & customers. They genuinely care about the detail of their people & operations.

Cons

This is still a small up & coming company that has not yet made it to the big leagues. With that comes all of the fast-paced, turn on a dime requirements and potential for unplanned changes.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the nuts & bolts of what customer's need.

"Great people, great business and great culture."

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is made up of great people - intelligent, hard working and a lot of fun. The offices reflect the culture - they're bright, open and foster collaboration. And the perks are good - lots of free food and drinks, fun nights out, generous vacation days and healthcare provided.

Cons

Working across three timezones can be tough, so Californians can expect early morning meeting during the working week.

Advice to Management

Keeping the culture open and fun (whilst fostering hard work and success!) will be key.

"Feels like it's a good place to be. Learning lots."

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive structure. Have learnt a lot from the senior management team. I feel that people care about my success. Everyone knows who you are and you're not just a number. I know what I need to do to get my next promotion.

Cons

It's hard work! That can be rewarding, but it still means you’ve got to push yourself to succeed. Also, there were a couple of people here that were very negative because they weren't hitting their quotas. That worried me at first, until I learnt to ignore them.

Advice to Management

Don't put up with the negativity. If people are like that, they shouldn't be here. Morale improved as soon as they left.

"Exciting!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great being part of building this company. Definitely feels like more than just another job but more like we are creating something meaningful.

Offices in UK and across the US gives plenty of opps to move around.

Young and fun place to work and the food not too bad either!

Cons

Too much change and it would be good to have a more structured career plan

Advice to Management

Listen to the troops more and take some time to chill.......we all know its exciting but calm down a bit

"Loving it!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Huddle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great vibe and energy of a startup
    - Awesome product - creating a whole new category in content collaboration
    - Terrific team - diverse team across 2 countries, loads of fun to work with

Cons

- Early start to accommodate meetings with London office. Not so bad for people who live in the city, but with a long commute it can be tough.

Advice to Management

Need to improve our marketing and sales execution. We are probably the best kept secret in the industry, just need to be more visible with potential customers.

7. "Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Huddle is a truly inspiring place to work. Exceptionally talented, determined team that really enjoy building and selling a product that makes an impact in the world of collaboration. Nice sized company with strong global presence. The management team is extremely talented and diverse. Great perks and good work-life balance. An all around great startup where employees work hard and have fun!

Cons

Early mornings to accommodate different time zones but that's normal in any company with offices and clients in different continents.

Advice to Management

Continue to attract and retain top talent to grow Huddle to its full potential.

8. "Best place to realise your potential"

Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, inspirational people and working in an amazing market space.

Cons

No cons, just keep innovating and spreading the Huddle word!

Advice to Management

As the company scales its really important the same culture is kept. It's what makes Huddle so special.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Huddle are a great employer. There is a fun working environment and only the best talent is hired. it's exciting to be part of the journey and see a small start up grow into a respected organisation helping hundreds of large organisations worldwide to work better together.

Cons

Rapid growth means some teams are still settling in and becoming effective.

Advice to Management

Make sure the great culture is maintained as we grow and always seek to provide as much communication as possible between offices.

"Great place to learn as a developer"

I have been working at Huddle full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work as a developer, as you get to work alongside some really bright, friendly people. I'm learning loads, the work is interesting and you get quite a lot of freedom to influence the product.

The company is going in the right direction and the market opportunity and potential is huge so the stock could be valuable. The culture is pretty open and transparent and the communication is good given the obstacles of having different offices.

Cons

Still some work to do to get rid of the old architecture, but getting there.
    Area around the new office location is pretty dead.

Advice to Management

We need more developers.