Found 697 of over 842 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and it's a lot of fun being able to solve difficult problems every day." (in 48 reviews)
- "The benefits are great; they pay well." (in 43 reviews)
- "Company Culture is great" (in 35 reviews)
- "Good work environment to work" (in 29 reviews)
- "Great work culture within it" (in 17 reviews)
- "Salary is less also hike is less" (in 34 reviews)
- "Low pay compared to other companies" (in 28 reviews)
- "Growth prospects are low here The Rotational shift timings take a toll on your health." (in 22 reviews)
- "Poor management and really poor HR." (in 22 reviews)
- "Night Shift No Incentive No Holiday" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Hudl and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLincoln, NE
- Lots of support to keep your career moving forward - Great benefits and flexibility - Opportunity to get to work in sports + technology !
- Depending on the time of the year (particularly school season) it can get fairly busy.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOmaha, NE
Truly a values-led organization (unlike most who say that but don't live it) Actively listens to employee sentiments are genuinely tries to make positive changes in line with employee desires (where possible) Has made significant efforts towards diverse hiring in most areas and is much more aligned with market pay than we were pre-pandemic. It's very noticeable. Accessible Senior Leadership - never too busy or above interacting with any Hudlie in the organization.
Needs to determine if Hudl India is a part of Hudl overall or a true subsidiary Founders can be involved in too many decisions - further delegation down to VP-level leadership would be beneficial Org Structure is very confusing
- 4.0Nov 13, 2023Customer Success Manager (CSM)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLincoln, NE
The benefits are fantastic and the overall work environment. People are extremely accepting of others and we all push each other to be better in our positions. I feel driven to work Hudl because of those around me. I love how day-to-day I feel challenged in my role. It's helped me step outside of comfort zone and grow in areas of my skills I never thought possible. There's so many opportunities here within to be better and grow skills. I feel truly valued as an employee.
I feel like for as long as I've been here, I have yet to come across a single con for working at Hudl.
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLincoln, NE
- Fantastic people and culture. I've never worked with a better group of people who constantly push me to be better every single day. - The focus on, both, personal and professional growth. - Terrific benefits. - Unlimited PTO and a real focus on providing a good work/life balance.
- Compensation can be a bit lower (but is balanced out with terrific benefits and other perks that are offered).
- 5.0Nov 14, 2023Talent Acquisition SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Hudl has been the best company I have worked for by far. They truly care about their employees and offer a very flexible yet supportive work environment! Lots of opportunities for growth within the company as well. I absolutely love working for Hudl!
I do not have any cons about working for Hudl.
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLincoln, NE
Best part of Hudl is the people. Everyone is great at what they do and motivated to do what’s best for the customer.
Can be a high pressure environment at times, like any company with revenue growth goals. You can find better salary and stock options elsewhere, if that is your number 1 priority.
- 4.0Oct 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Hudl is a company in an interesting industry with an incredible culture - They care about the success of employees in all areas, and put their money where their mouth in ways like reserving days for skill development outside your existing position.
Hudl is based in Nebraska, and many roles require you to be near one of their offices. If you want to live on the coast only certain roles hire remotely.Hudl Response4d
Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are more than glad to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with our company culture. At Hudl, the success and development of our employees is very valuable to us. As you previously stated, Hudl is based in Nebraska and many of our roles require our employees to be present in our offices. We appreciate the advantages of face-to-face teamwork, communication and the sense of community that being in office provides.
- 5.0Jun 15, 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLincoln, NE
I have worked at Hudl for almost four years and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the level of transparency displayed by our leadership. Our management team is always open and honest about the company's goals, challenges, and successes, which makes it easy for us as employees to feel like we are a part of something bigger and more meaningful. Furthermore, the work environment is incredibly flexible, which allows us to balance our personal and professional lives in a way that works best for us. I appreciate the trust that our leadership places in us to get our work done without micromanagement, which fosters a sense of autonomy and responsibility that I find refreshing. Overall, I feel that Hudl's strategy is clear and concise, which helps us all work towards the same goals. This, combined with the high level of trust, transparency, and flexibility, creates a workplace culture that is supportive, collaborative, and productive.
I have noticed that the emphasis on autonomy can result in limited mentorship opportunities. While I appreciate the trust and freedom given to me, I do wish there were more opportunities for guidance and feedback for senior team members.1
Hudl Reviews FAQs
Hudl has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 842 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Hudl to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Hudl employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hudl 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.