KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Is this your company?

Add a Review

Hudl Employee Reviews about "free lunch"

Updated Nov 17, 2021

Found 36 of over 412 reviews

3.9
Hudl CEO David Graff (no image)
David Graff
Pros
  • "nice work environment and good Leads(in 45 reviews)

• "It's an amazing company, free lunch(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have a bad word to say about Hudl(in 26 reviews)

• "Rotational shifts and nothing more(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hudl and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "free lunch"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Intern, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Nov 17, 2021 - Video Production Intern in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

I interned here for a year in college. It's an amazing company, free lunch. I had an incredible manager who truly cared.

Cons

None that I think of. At least not for an intern.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

We're a Family

Nov 9, 2021 - Talent Acquisition in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Here at Hudl we have a few values that we live by. 'Dominate', 'We Listen', 'We're a Family', 'We Thrive on the Front Lines' and 'We're Respectfully Blunt'. While I love each of these, my favorite is 'We're a Family' and I'm lucky to be able to see it lived out every day across all of the departments that I work with. I've been at Hudl for almost four years and having such an amazing culture that is built on this value truly makes me excited to go into work everyday. Knowing that whenever I go into a meeting, am working or simply grabbing (free!) lunch with my co-workers, I know that I am valued amongst my peers. We've got a lot of awesome benefits and perks here, but at the end of the day, it's the people that make Hudl a special place to work.

Cons

At Hudl we can move at a really fast pace across all of our departments. While some people really thrive in that environment, I could see how it might not be for everyone.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

We're a Family

Nov 8, 2021 - Support Manager in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

When you're thinking of somewhere to work, you look for a company who appreciates every fiber of what you offer. In my experience, Hudl holds true to this, providing a family-first environment with competitive benefits. Always improving between their products and processes, they're bringing value to the entire sports industry. On top of the perks like free lunch, unlimited vacation, 401k matching, five year sabbatical, professional development (the list goes on), they find ways to reward their employees for hard work. If you're looking for a challenge in one of the top-tech companies of the midwest, Hudl's the place for you!

Cons

While there tends to be advancement in the various business units, there can be challenges facing the support departments to stay within this team. This is a constant work in progress and there's been some movement over the past few years towards this.

Continue reading
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So Many Positive Things Can Be Said

Nov 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many positive things can be shared about Hudl and it's culture. It's not all about free lunches and a relaxed working environment (although incredibly enticing), but about the people and mission of the organization. The fact that I have seen first hand how this company has grown amazes me and now it's a global company. There are no boundaries with Hudl and they are reaching high. They care about the people and diversity which is always at the forefront of their minds.

Cons

Very fast paced--which can also be looked at as a positive. You have to know who to ask certain things or you can be feeling left behind. However the people really do care and will take the time to talk things through to make sure things makes sense.

5. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Unmatched Internship Experience

Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Intern in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

When they say you'll be treated like a full-time employee as an intern, they mean it! Great experience with great perks (free lunch!) and the opportunity to go full-time afterwards. A great internship to have under your belt as a student!

Cons

Being treated like a full-time employee as a student can be tough to balance with classes sometimes. Hourly pay is lower than other places but I think the experience makes up for it!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Had a great experience 10/10 recommend

Jan 31, 2021 - Sales Intern in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work with the sales enablement team in a variety of ways. Very flexible work hours. Excellent culture. Free lunch, drinks, snacks, and clothes! Hudl also hires from within, so it is a great way to join the company full-time.

Cons

You won't be doing actual sales the entire time. But if that isn't what you are looking for, then no cons!

1 person found this review helpful

Hudl Response

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience while you were a part of our internship program. Our goal is for all of our interns to learn and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s success—sometimes that means contributing outside your core role. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback–good luck on your future endeavors!

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Jun 14, 2021 - Elite Account Executive in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free Lunch and pop. Unlimited vk. Free insurance. Stock Options

Cons

Micro-Managed. Always changing pay structure.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Former Intern, more than 1 year

Great experience and the company really cares

Feb 21, 2021 - Video Content Production in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Treated like an adult, free lunch, emphasis on support and learning, company values are very important, flexible schedule

Cons

No individual workspace, variety of projects isn’t always super diverse

Hudl Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback on our internship program. Our goal is for interns to gain valuable experience and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s success—It’s great to hear you experienced that. It also sounds like you were able to take advantage of some of the great perks we offer at our Lincoln HQ, like free lunch and activity-based working. I’m glad you experienced the world-class team, too. I'm so proud of the way our team lives out Hudl’s core values in all aspects of their work. Good luck with what’s next on your career path!

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nepotism is King

Feb 24, 2021 - Account Manager in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch, bright people, shiny new building

Cons

Nepotism, Lack of Leadership, Poor Direction, Non-Inclusive

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

Hudl Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It hurts to hear that you had a negative experience during your time at Hudl. While I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your work and environment, I would like to hear more about the management struggles you experienced. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and welcoming culture that supports every employee. So, hearing directly from Hudlies like you, who didn’t feel included, helps us accomplish that. We take feedback like this very seriously. If there’s more you would like to share confidentially, please send me a message at david@hudl.com with “Glassdoor” in the subject line.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Nov 24, 2020 - Customer Support Specialist in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, free lunch, nice office

Cons

Underpaid, overworked, limited upward mobility

2 people found this review helpful