KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Hudl

Is this your company?

Hudl

Add a Review

Hudl Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Found 45 of over 412 reviews

3.9
Hudl CEO David Graff (no image)
David Graff
Pros
  • "nice work environment and good Leads(in 45 reviews)

• "It's an amazing company, free lunch(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have a bad word to say about Hudl(in 26 reviews)

• "Rotational shifts and nothing more(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hudl and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So Many Positive Things Can Be Said

Nov 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many positive things can be shared about Hudl and it's culture. It's not all about free lunches and a relaxed working environment (although incredibly enticing), but about the people and mission of the organization. The fact that I have seen first hand how this company has grown amazes me and now it's a global company. There are no boundaries with Hudl and they are reaching high. They care about the people and diversity which is always at the forefront of their minds.

Cons

Very fast paced--which can also be looked at as a positive. You have to know who to ask certain things or you can be feeling left behind. However the people really do care and will take the time to talk things through to make sure things makes sense.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Hard Pays Off

Jul 19, 2021 - Accounte Executive in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great leadership on top (CEO, COO. CPO, CFO) they are friendly and truly care for this customers. You can feel their energy when they present, they have a midwest mindset to life: work hard and welcome everyone. 2. Amazing coworkers and work environment. Very flexible during covid and they truly treat you like an adult in sales. Get your work done and you won't be micromanaged. 3. ^ Unlimited vacation, it's true. If you work hard and exceed your goals, you won't feel as guilting taking off as much time as you want. 4. Benefits are very solid. Hudl is always looking at ways to offer more to their employees. 5. Room to grow (promotions or career change within Hudl).

Cons

1. Surprised pay is not more competitive when Hudl is a top SaaS company in a market (sports market). 2. Quota gets higher and higher every year, and sometimes territory gets smaller. Less opportunities but you are expected to sell more. Guess that might be life in sales??

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

2 good 2 bad

Oct 5, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work environment and people - genuinely, people and culture are really good

Cons

- Lack of senior management - it is good everyone is equal, but sometimes hierarchical approach is required

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people! Good benefits and rewards structure.

Feb 4, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible time off, good benefits, fun work environment and career development.

Cons

Changes happen abruptly without much notice.

Hudl Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I’m glad that you’ve been able to take advantage of some of the great perks we offer, like unlimited vacation. I’m really proud of the amazing team that we’ve built–our company culture and fun work environment is a testament to that. I understand your frustration with a lack of communication on our part. It’s our responsibility to keep you and all Hudlies informed when changes happen in the organization. Though sometimes we can’t control how quickly changes go into effect, there is room for improvement to make sure that Hudlies know about changes as soon as possible.

5. 4.0

Winning Culture

Jan 9, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, fun work environment and caring management team.

Cons

Company is growing very fast which means there are growing pains. Sales goals are very aggressive with shrinking territories.

Director, Talent & Culture

Thank you for leaving a review! We value fostering a welcoming and inclusive culture to support our employees. We strive to uphold our values and culture as we scale.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Hudl - Inside Sales Specialist

Nov 5, 2020 - Inside Sales Representative in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, work environment, ability to grow.

Cons

Large company, hard to know all employees.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Awesome place to work!

Sep 21, 2020 - Sales Representative in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work environment, great benefits, awesome sports career.

Cons

Sales cycle is challenging. (Sell and Hand Off)

Director, Talent & Culture

We're glad you enjoyed Hudl's work environment and benefits. We appreciate the time you took to give feedback!

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company in Lincoln!

May 28, 2020 - Operations Manager in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, strong working environment.

Cons

Move quickly without consulting management.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits and environment but poor pay.

Apr 9, 2019 - Customer Support Specialist in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits is definitely what gets talent through the door at Hudl. They have unlimited vacation, amazing healthcare, 401k matching up to 4%, a yearly pro trip on the companies dime, great work environment and the product that they produce is very cool.

Cons

Despite the the great benefits and environment to work on, Hudl is one of the worst paying jobs in Nebraska. They used these benefit perks to justify the lower pay. Recently, they have been expanding tremendously and with that, profitability has taken over the need to value their employees. Especially in the sales department, they are expanding and such a great pace to try and take over the market, it gets to the point where they don't care who is with them when they achieve their goals, but as long as they get there.

5 people found this review helpful

Director, Talent & Culture

Thank you for the honest feedback, we will take it to heart as we continue to grow as a company. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits that we provide for our employees and that you are a fan of our product!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Learned A Lot

Jan 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hudl was a fun and exciting work environment to be in. The people are great and it's a lot of fun being able to solve difficult problems every day. I was challenged in my work and used the skills I learned to move on to my next career.

Cons

It's a fast moving company and some actions aren't well thought out. Moving quickly can be great but not at the expense of employees or customers.

2 people found this review helpful

Hudl Response

Thank you so much for your review. We believe Hudlies are what makes Hudl special and appreciate the feedback you're providing to ensure we're truly listening to what Hudlies are saying, so thank you for your honesty!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews