What people are saying about Humana
Got a burning question about Humana? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Humana employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits like tuition reimbursement 4 to 5 weeks of vacation a year good health insurance and pay." (in 670 reviews)
- "It can be a tedious job with tons of time on the road but the pay is good." (in 429 reviews)
- "Work from home is good" (in 383 reviews)
- "The flexibility and people are great!" (in 211 reviews)
- "Flexibility and great work life balance" (in 209 reviews)
- "My direct Department management is poor and the department environment is mundane." (in 252 reviews)
- "Level Managers don't get developed" (in 110 reviews)
- "Disorganized and poor leadership" (in 101 reviews)
- "call) with 20 hours weekly yet we get NO HOURS & NO TRAINING!! Why did they hire us exactly??" (in 88 reviews)
- "Middle management is self absorbed and upper management is blind to this fact." (in 84 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Humana and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 602 of over 7K reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jan 25, 2018Home Care ManagerCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
Flexible schedule; Members appreciate your role; Humana teammates are easy to work with; Working from home...I have nothing more to say
Humana expects full-time work for part-time pay. Constantly adding additional requirements with no additional pay. Process of assignment of members to care managers is not transparent. Training consists largely of downloading PDFs from a website.1
- 3.0Oct 7, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
the ability to work from home full time or part and able to flex your schedule most times when needed.
not transparent of major changes that affect everyone such pending merger with Aetna. they get rid of the wrong people and keep the bad seeds that are willing to kiss up to them no matter what. micro-managed for unnecessary things makes it a drag to work there as of lately. no accountability to upper management for the same circumstances they reprimand other employees about.4