Found 457 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Humana
Hello fellow fishes, Looking for any leads for the position of a Salesforce Senior Consultant. Working remotely. Please let me know if you could refer me for the position of a mid level Salesforce Techno Functional consultant in your firm. Much appreciated. Google Amazon Microsoft Salesforce Slalom Consulting JPMorgan Chase Wells Fargo Cox Communications UnitedHealth Group Humana Publicis Sapient PwC ADP
Got a burning question about Humana? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Humana employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits like tuition reimbursement 4 to 5 weeks of vacation a year good health insurance and pay." (in 648 reviews)
- "It can be a tedious job with tons of time on the road but the pay is good." (in 432 reviews)
- "The ability to work from home is a great plus" (in 385 reviews)
- "Flexibility and great work life balance" (in 212 reviews)
- "Great people and job flexibility" (in 212 reviews)
- "It's not worth the mental beat down you get from this poor management team." (in 248 reviews)
- "Level Managers don't get developed" (in 111 reviews)
- "Disorganized and poor leadership" (in 97 reviews)
- "call) with 20 hours weekly yet we get NO HOURS & NO TRAINING!! Why did they hire us exactly??" (in 90 reviews)
- "Middle management is self absorbed and upper management is blind to this fact." (in 82 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Humana and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 25, 2019Clinical AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsGreen Bay, WI
Work from home, salary competitive
Sneaky leaders, demeaning, bully like at times, big brother like management of time inappropriate for licensed professionals. The health insurance could be better. Unable to take vacation time as requested. Multiple times denied or forced to do flex time rather than actual vacation time. Mandated Overtime is not unusual; especially during summer / near holidays when employees would love to enjoy Work life balance but can not.6
- 1.0Sep 10, 2015Customer Service RepresentativeFormer EmployeeIrving, TX
None. The work life balance was horrible they made you stay hours after your shift of you're written up.
Work like slaves, management doesn't know what they're doing2