Huntress Reviews in Maidstone, England | Glassdoor

5.0
Huntress CEO Chris Leeson
Chris Leeson
1 Rating

"Working for Huntress Maidstone"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Maidstone, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Maidstone, England (UK)

Pros

I have worked for Huntress in Maidstone for just over a year now and have enjoyed my time here so so much! Prior to this role I briefly worked for a recruitment agency in Tunbridge Wells, and the differences could not be greater.

Here at Huntress I feel valued as an individual, and whilst there are over 160 employees throughout the company, the corporate team are still very familiar and personable to each person.

As a branch Maidstone made me feel very welcome and my colleagues have continued to support me in certain areas I feel slightly weaker in. The ambition we have as individuals helps to keep each other motivated and has in turn made us a hugely successful branch.

Each quarter the branch who has achieved the most over their target, as well as some individuals, are rewarded with an incentive ranging from a day out at the Crazy Bear, a trip to Paris or an overnight stay in Amsterdam. For me these are great incentives and I have so far got to go see The Lion King followed by dinner at The Savoy, been Go-Karting followed by dinner at Gauchos and am looking forward to a day at Ascot on Friday!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Huntress.

Showing 1 of 47 review