Huntress Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 78 reviews

4.2
Huntress CEO Chris Leeson
Chris Leeson
Pros
  • "Incentives/rewards for hard work(in 9 reviews)

• "(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "My rating for work/life balance appear negative but this isn't a reflection of Huntress but rather of the industry recruitment(in 6 reviews)

• "For me personally there are no cons to mention(in 6 reviews)

1. "Fantastic family feel culture that rewards hard work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Maidstone, England

I have been working at Huntress full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Having worked in recruitment for nearly five years now, three of which for Huntress, I have experienced the many highs and lows that come with the job. The difference with Huntress is that you get to experience this as part of a company that has a real family feel to it, from entry level right through to our CEO. This is highlighted further by the excellent team bonus that we receive for achieving our monthly team target...

Cons

Having worked for Huntress for nearly three years I can honestly say that there are very minimal cons to working here. One con that I would say is that parking in the regional branches is limited so you have to take into consideration the cost of parking.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue the family feel that there is in each of the branches and throughout the wider company as it is the people that work here that really make it an enjoyable place to work!

Huntress2019-04-16
  2. "A refreshing company with a great atmosphere!"

I have been working at Huntress full-time

Pros

It’s been a great start to my life at Huntress; my team have been very welcoming and supportive from day one. Since joining Huntress I found it very refreshing to enter into a business where what is being told within the interview process translates into day-to-day working life. The family feel at Huntress was mentioned to me within my initial interview and now being part of it, is exactly what makes Huntress stand out....

Cons

At this time there a very little cons to the job however I do feel that due to Huntress having 13 offices scattered across the UK there are few opportunities to really get to know others from the different offices. At the company events people tend to stick with their immediate colleagues so an opportunity to mix up to encourage getting to know others would be great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good and positive work that is happening at the moment. Huntress is a very attractive employer to work for in the recruitment industry and truly changing the approach and reputation within it. I look forward to seeing its continued success.

Huntress2019-03-21
  3. "GREAT COMPANY AND VERY HELPFUL"

I have been working at Huntress full-time

Pros

I have bee with the company for 5 years now and have always been very helpful. Paid on time and never had a problem in regards of pay. Always answer the phone and been there to offer help with anything regarding work.

Cons

When sending and email I've sometimes had to wait a little while for a response which is understandable as company can be busy.

Advice to Management

To keep up the good work and carry on with what they have been doing.

Huntress2019-03-08
  4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Chatham, England

I have been working at Huntress full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I have been with them for 6 years now, I have never had any problems. The staff are all friendly, polite, always there to help with any queries and always answer the phone. They do also come check in on us now and then and even bring in gifts of food

Cons

Sometimes it may take a little longer to here back through Email contact.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

Huntress2019-03-08
  5. "KPIs KPIs KPIs"

I worked at Huntress full-time

Pros

Some good people to work with and good for a first step in the right direction

Cons

Constantly monitored call times and high KPIs - fear of losing job if not reached. Old school recruitment.

Huntress2019-03-15
  6. "Weird Development Structure"

I have been working at Huntress full-time

Pros

Colleagues were great and supportive

Cons

The development structure was not clear

Huntress2019-02-07
  7. "Huntress"

I worked at Huntress full-time

Pros

Great company with competative salary. Benefits are really good and enjoyed working here

Cons

Very target driven along with targets. Not great for someone without that background. Can get a little heated in the terms of targets not being met. Sometimes thrown into the deep end.

Advice to Management

N/A

Huntress2018-11-18
    • "Consultant"

I worked at Huntress full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Should be at it's peak

Cons

Military style management under the guise of a friendly pro-people culture

Advice to Management

Be more commercial

Huntress2018-11-14
    • "Recruitment consultant"

I worked at Huntress full-time

Pros

Commission scheme Team Atmosphere Management Training Competitons and trips away to fantastic locations

Cons

Working hours Unflexible hours Team not always recognised

Huntress2018-09-24
      • "Huntress Chelmsford - Great company"

I have been working at Huntress full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive commission structure (fair throughout the whole business), decent basic salary (with clear salary brackets) good incentives for new business, a fair split fee if you bring on a new client. Branch target and commission as well as personal target. Great career pathway, it doesn't just stop at 'Senior Consultant' or similar, you can progress into two different routes, Management or as a High Biller.

Cons

None that are apparent.

Huntress2018-07-03