Huntswood Reviews in London, England | Glassdoor

London, England (UK)

5.0
Mark Humphries
1 Rating

Pros
  • The daily rate is good if you can hit target otherwise you are not paid (in 4 reviews)

• Huntswood is a great place to work (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Frustrating managers, no career progression at all, repeative work, only get promoted if you are mates with bosses (in 3 reviews)

• Long hours, unrealistic targets and threatening style of management (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great"

Former Employee - Finance & PMO Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Finance & PMO Manager in London, England (UK)

Pros

They are forward thinking and inclusive but most importantly flexible.

Steve M is one of the best people I had the pleasure to work with (and I have my fair share of contracts in my employment history).

Whilst on the job I faced some unforeseen personal circumstances. I have been granted a substantial level of flexibility for a prolonged period of time. This allowed me to continue working/earning, delivering on my contractual obligations while attending personal matters.

While my day rate was good, I valued the flexibility above all else.

The employees at Huntswood Reading office are always polite and helpful. The business support team (many thanks to Lacey M for all her help) is prompt and delivers assistance on time every time.

Cons

I can't think of anything of major importance - one thing I can mention is that the IT team sometimes took a bit longer than I would have wanted to resolve some issues.

Advice to Management

Great job! Keep doing what you are doing. Continue recognising that not everyone values the day rate/salary above everything else - getting to know individuals priorities is essential to recognising how to raise associate/employee satisfaction.

Showing 1 of 58 review