Huron Consulting Group Reviews in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

James H. (Jim) Roth
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work/life balance is not always prioritized (in 53 reviews)

• Ever since the parent company bought a major competitor the work done here has taken a back seat in the views of upper management (in 19 reviews)

1. "Legal Intern"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

Great working environment, with competitive salary for interns. My managers took a lot of their time to really teach me about the legal staffing market. Office in Washington D.C. is great as well.

Cons

I dont really have any downsides about this company. I only wish that they had given me a longer internship contract since my experience was great!

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great company culture. I had a very positive and educational experience although it was for only three months.

2. "New Employee's Review of Huron"

Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Huron Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company seems to have combined the top tier / large consulting firms' (Anderson, Accenture, Deloitte, etc.) polish while managing a smaller size and feel (approx 2500 employees)

Cons

TBD on cons - not sure what they are / would be (besides the usual consulting cons of travel wear, "business need" of assignments, and a typical, somewhat arrogant / "we are smarter than everyone" mentality of the staff). Either way, these are manageable and somewhat typical for the industry so nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

none for now