Huselton Morgan & Maultsby Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Tax Intern"

Pros

I can say hands down this firm is there for its staff. From providing meals, to being available consistently throughout the internship. They genuinely care for the client and making sure everything is done correctly and efficiently.

Cons

None that I can think of to be completely honest. Very proud to have interned here and hope to begin full time after busy season.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Huselton Morgan & Maultsby full-time

Pros

This is a great company to work for with tons of flexibility and friendly employees.

Cons

The company has been growing, but due to the current nature of the accounting field management has struggled to hire enough quality candidates to fill the open positions.

"Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Experienced Staff in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Experienced Staff in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Huselton Morgan & Maultsby full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Staff at all levels are friendly and helpful. Shareholders do everything they can to make busy season bearable. They provide meals and treats to keep us going. There are ample opportunities to learn new skills. The work is varied and interesting.

Cons

Busy season is tough, as I'm sure it is at all public accounting firms. All staff prepare all kinds of returns. This is a positive and a negative. Most of the returns are technical and challenging for newer staff. On the plus side there is always help available.