I-Mate Development Reviews | Glassdoor

I-Mate Development Reviews

2.2
James Morrison

1. "Avoid i-Mate and CEO Morrison at all costs! Totally without scruples."

Current Employee - Device Quality Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Device Quality Manager in Redmond, WA

Pros

It provides a paycheck. Other than that, working with Windows Mobile and handsets is interesting work. Benefits were decent.

Cons

The company is run like a hobby by the CEO. As a company, they have no integrity in dealing with their customers; no dedication to producing a quality product. I firmly believe that their business model consists of sell once to a customer, and drop support immediately folling the sale. The work environment was extremely unpleasant and unprofessional, with the CEO and senior manager ruling by threat and intimiation.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees as partners in trying to make the company successful. Get a "real" business manager to act as President. Someone who actually has a business degree and relavent profession background.

2. "had a good time working at imate"

Current Employee - Technical Support Executive in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Support Executive in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at I-Mate Development full-time (More than a year)

Pros

amazing colleagues. had a very good time working there just because of the people working around me although the management was disorganised.

Cons

bad management, communication among different levels of management was really poor and lacking responsible decision making

Advice to Management

improve people management