KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

I-View Now Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2018

Found 3 of over 4 reviews

3.9
I-View Now President and CEO  Larry Folsom (no image)
Larry Folsom

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Room to Grow

Jun 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the most committed, passionate, talented, and kind people work here! There is upward mobility, rewards, and recognition, competitive salary, raises that reflect the effort I put in, plus room to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

We need more people to keep up with the demand for our service.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A blossoming company

Jun 12, 2015 - Dealer Development Manager in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is in its early stages and has a very good reputation within the security industry. There is room for growth and to establish the brand.

Cons

Minimal support, competitive market and limited qualified customers. Long sales cycle which means developing new business may takes months, if not years. Cost for activation of services more than doubled in less than one year, making this a tough sell in an already difficult market.

Continue reading

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run, Fast

May 10, 2018 - Director of Business Development in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good ideas and great potential

Cons

One of the most toxic environments I've ever experienced. Between the narcissistic upper management to the dysfunctional development team, it's amazing anything gets done. It's terrifying that they handle emergencies.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

I-View Now Response

President

I pulled the team together to discuss this review and some of my personal accomplishments. I was shocked when this discourse was received with open derision by the team. Later, when a fire broke out, we all panicked and ran around in circles. Afterwards, we all agreed to wish you the best in your next endeavour. We are a team with plenty to learn, but we are very passionate about our technology and the difference it makes for our customers and the community.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews