Found 647 of over 662 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about IBC Bank? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with IBC Bank employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good training to get your foot in the door if you're looking for a career in this field." (in 41 reviews)
- "great coworkers and projects." (in 26 reviews)
- "nice people close to home" (in 24 reviews)
- "GREAT training program and AMAZING instructors" (in 18 reviews)
- "good work environment." (in 12 reviews)
- "Due to extremely low pay and high sales goals keeping knowledgeable staff is very difficult." (in 126 reviews)
- "Bad management and unrealistic goals" (in 49 reviews)
- "Low Salaries compared to other banks" (in 20 reviews)
- "The benefits are horrible and overpriced for a family for what you have to pay." (in 17 reviews)
- "Bad upper management." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IBC Bank and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 5, 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLaredo, TX
The work environment is amazing. Working here feels like I'm with a second family. There are plenty of growth opportunities, and I can personally attest to that. Your hard work and effort doesn't go unnoticed and I truly love working for this company.
I can honestly say that I have nothing bad to say about IBC.
IBC Bank Reviews FAQs
IBC Bank has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 662 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at IBC Bank to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
45% of IBC Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IBC Bank 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.