- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Libertyville, IL
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 2, 2022 - Carpenter in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good good good good good
None none none none none
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 18, 2022 - ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay with healthcare and retirement
Can be hard labor at times
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 12, 2021 - Inside Journeyman Wireman in Libertyville, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learn a Skilled Trade, Excellent Benefits, the Ability to learn and gain in-the-field experience simultaneously, no school debt.
I have no complaints about being an Electrician, one of the best decisions I have ever made
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Mar 14, 2014 - Telecom TechRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They offer good training thru apprenticeships and the pay increases thru-out the apprenticeship were good. The earning potential was great with OT and benefits were satisfactory.
As with many union positions have to deal with heir political preference and many times its the complete opposite of my views. Work can be really unavailable at times and there can be months between job opportunities.
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 5, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and benefits. Good people to work with.
Lack of work sometimes in winter.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 9, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great working for the construction industry.
seems like part time work lately.